• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy nodded "okay"

Soon it's becoming later and Lizzy and Bo both decide to go. Before they leave though Lizzy grabs the movie and then they leave. Once home and after putting Belle down for the night Lizzy and Bo retire to Lizzy's room to watch the movie. Lizzy feels a little awkward watching it but it only make's Bo realize how much he loves Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

Soon it's becoming later and Lizzy and Bo both decide to go. Before they leave though Lizzy grabs the movie and then they leave. Once home and after putting Belle down for the night Lizzy and Bo retire to Lizzy's room to watch the movie. Lizzy feels a little awkward watching it but it only make's Bo realize how much he loves Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Daisy was right"

Bo said "nevermind, seriously its nothin"

Lizzy sighs and lays back down. "Bo they stood by my side through everything that Andrew did and before that even though they didn't know they were with me though what Bobby did I couldn't ruin what I have with your cousins. You know there were times that if they hadn't been there I would have completely given up. I love them so much and I don't deserve them or you." Lizzy says.

Lizzy sighs and lays back down. "Bo they stood by my side through everything that Andrew did and before that even though they didn't know they were with me though what Bobby did I couldn't ruin what I have with your cousins. You know there were times that if they hadn't been there I would have completely given up. I love them so much and I don't deserve them or you." Lizzy says.

Bo says "i know two secrets that Julie told me, first there throwing you a bachlorette party, second Daisys afraid that when we get married we'll forget all about them and never wanna see them again"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.