Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

after a few minutes Bo says "Julie says she understands and shes not mad and i got Deans number from her so ill call him tonight" Daisy lighted up "i cant wait till Saturday"

Julie was asleep and she missed not being at home with her husband and two kids it was too quiet she missed her kids occasional agruements right now.

Cue Anybody

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy sighed "finally im gonna have some fun and not worry about David Hasselhoff or anyone else"

Patrick and Scarlett was agrueing again when there Uncle Jesse came over and they was driving Aaron crazy right now they was agruing weather girls or boy were smarter now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Jesse laughed

Jesse Says "I used to go through this with Bo and Julie as well they was the sameway Aaron, hats off to in raising them. There Dukes what else can I say about your kids and stubborn as mules as well. And they miss there Mom as well, can't you tell everytime she's way they act like this right now."

Jesse Says "I used to go through this with Bo and Julie as well they was the sameway Aaron, hats off to in raising them. There Dukes what else can I say about your kids and stubborn as mules as well. And they miss there Mom as well, can't you tell everytime she's way they act like this right now."

Aaron said "yeah"

Lizzy picks up her phone and begins flipping though her contacts to find the right number. Soon it's ringing and a sweet voice picks up.

"Hello?" The woman asks.

"Hey Ms. Dolly it's Lizzy Jackson." Lizzy says.

"Ms. Lizzy what can I do for you?" Dolly asks.

"You may have heard I'm getting married. I know it's short notice and all but I was wondering...Sorry we were wondering if you could make it to the wedding." Lizzy says.

"When?"

"This Saturday in a small town called Hazzard."

"Georgia?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Certainly doll, I'd love to meet this man that has captured your heart."

"Thank you. Um...fly into the Atlanta airport and a car will be waiting for you just look for the sign."

"Of course doll."

"See you then," Lizzy hangs up and realizes she never told Fred. She dials the number and he answers. "Freddy, I love you."

"What did you do Lizzy?" Fred answers.

"I'm getting married on Saturday..."

"I saw the interview, how could you not tell me?" He asks. Lizzy freaks for a minute thinking he was angry but then realizes that he's trying not to laugh.

"Freddy." She scolds.

"It's alright. Right here in Hazzard?"

"Yeah, can you make it?"

"Absolutely, you can meet the baby."

"Thank you so much." Lizzy says. They talk for a bit longer before hanging up then Lizzy looks at Bo. "I think that's everyone."

Cue anyone.

Lizzy picks up her phone and begins flipping though her contacts to find the right number. Soon it's ringing and a sweet voice picks up.

"Hello?" The woman asks.

"Hey Ms. Dolly it's Lizzy Jackson." Lizzy says.

"Ms. Lizzy what can I do for you?" Dolly asks.

"You may have heard I'm getting married. I know it's short notice and all but I was wondering...Sorry we were wondering if you could make it to the wedding." Lizzy says.

"When?"

"This Saturday in a small town called Hazzard."

"Georgia?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Certainly doll, I'd love to meet this man that has captured your heart."

"Thank you. Um...fly into the Atlanta airport and a car will be waiting for you just look for the sign."

"Of course doll."

"See you then," Lizzy hangs up and realizes she never told Fred. She dials the number and he answers. "Freddy, I love you."

"What did you do Lizzy?" Fred answers.

"I'm getting married on Saturday..."

"I saw the interview, how could you not tell me?" He asks. Lizzy freaks for a minute thinking he was angry but then realizes that he's trying not to laugh.

"Freddy." She scolds.

"It's alright. Right here in Hazzard?"

"Yeah, can you make it?"

"Absolutely, you can meet the baby."

"Thank you so much." Lizzy says. They talk for a bit longer before hanging up then Lizzy looks at Bo. "I think that's everyone."

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "i cant wait to meet the best singer in the world!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.