Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"I work and I work and I work and this is the thanks I get? Maybe I won't help out any more." Lizzy huffs plopping down on the couch then she smirks.

Bo comes and Says "Daisy, there asleep they seem to like there Uncle's rendition of Convoy right now there not real picky there's better songs than that now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "you know what Uncle Jesse once told us 'you gotta give them city folk the benefit of the doubt they dont know any better' "

Bo Says "Yeah, but I'm glad that Jerry Reed wasn't at that bar when he heard that rendition of his song now he wrote Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "what i meant Bo, was that i wouldve love too, he was on my list and well Waylon is gone so now all thats left is Dolly Parton"

"You know I can put in a call to Dolly and see if she's got some time to come down here. I met her on the set of a movie that I did when I first got there. She adores Belle." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I know this may seem sudden and unexpected but I'm gonna invite her to the wedding on Saturday. You'll be there right? I mean I can't have my wedding with out my maid of honor. And Enos and Rosco you'll both be there right?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "of course ill be there" Enos and Rosco nodded and Enos said "wouldnt miss it"

"It's just that...Well I already told Daisy she could be my matron of honor and well...I know Julie's gonna be upset so...Maybe if she hears it from you she won't be so angry at me." Lizzy answers.

Daisy nodds "thats the last thing we need is for Julie to be angry"

Bo understood "okay, ill call them, and you know ill find Dean, he needs to be with Daisy do you mind Liz"

Daisy nodds "thats the last thing we need is for Julie to be angry"

Bo understood "okay, ill call them, and you know ill find Dean, he needs to be with Daisy do you mind Liz"

"Not at all, as long as Daisy wants him there. While you got her on the phone...you could ask her to be one of my bridesmaids? I know you were gonna ask Enos and Luke to be your best man but...Maybe this will placate her some." Lizzy says.

"Not at all, as long as Daisy wants him there. While you got her on the phone...you could ask her to be one of my bridesmaids? I know you were gonna ask Enos and Luke to be your best man but...Maybe this will placate her some." Lizzy says.

after a few minutes Bo says "Julie says she understands and shes not mad and i got Deans number from her so ill call him tonight" Daisy lighted up "i cant wait till Saturday"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.