Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"No, he gave up rights. I believe that's the only way that you could have been adopted. He would have had to give up his rights so your adoptive parents could adopt you. Since he gave them up he can't make a claim. He could try but I doubt a judge would give it to him." Lizzy says.

Dean Says "What is it Lizzy, do I look like my father to you?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

David just looks and Says "Let's see Lizzy is your pregnant fiancee and Julie is your little sister right but I think she made a huge mistake marrying Aaron and somebody had told she just found she's carrying twins as well."

Bo said "just stay away from all my family and friends David"

"He's only ten Daisy don't push the boy." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo wraps his arms around Lizzy softly stroking the small baby bump watching Daisy with Dean. "Some day that will be you." Bo says.

"I doubt it." Lizzy answers just as softly.

"Sure...I mean I like the thought of you pregnant and I really hope this isn't our last."

"We'll see."

Cue anyone.

Bo wraps his arms around Lizzy softly stroking the small baby bump watching Daisy with Dean. "Some day that will be you." Bo says.

"I doubt it." Lizzy answers just as softly.

"Sure...I mean I like the thought of you pregnant and I really hope this isn't our last."

"We'll see."

Cue anyone.

Julie had seen Aaron walk and she Says "Do you know who flirted with me today Aaron you'll never guess it was David Hasselhoff the actor!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.