Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy said "its not much but Dean came to me with a bruise on his side, and he sounded frightend and scared"

"If that's all the proof you have...I'm sorry to say it Daisy but...that doesn't mean much. Remember how much I got bruised up as a kid. Trees, bikes, blades, horses...I want to believe you Daisy but...maybe you're making it out worse than it is." Bo says.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"If that's all the proof you have...I'm sorry to say it Daisy but...that doesn't mean much. Remember how much I got bruised up as a kid. Trees, bikes, blades, horses...I want to believe you Daisy but...maybe you're making it out worse than it is." Bo says.

Daisy said "if you seen me the night David hurt me when i had Dean you would not just have said that!"

FLASHBACK:

Daisy is sitting on the couch watching TV when David comes in from a bar

Daisy said "if you seen me the night David hurt me when i had Dean you would not just have said that!"

FLASHBACK:

Daisy is sitting on the couch watching TV when David comes in from a bar

Bo runs his hands through his hair and sighs bringing Daisy out of her flashback. "You're right. I didn't see you the. I'm not saying he isn't capable of torture or abuse but what I'm saying is that you need more than one bruise to prove it. No lawyer in the country would charge him with child abuse on one bruise and the word of a ten year old and your suspicious. I hate to tell you this Daisy but there really is nothing you can do about this." Bo says.

Bo runs his hands through his hair and sighs bringing Daisy out of her flashback. "You're right. I didn't see you the. I'm not saying he isn't capable of torture or abuse but what I'm saying is that you need more than one bruise to prove it. No lawyer in the country would charge him with child abuse on one bruise and the word of a ten year old and your suspicious. I hate to tell you this Daisy but there really is nothing you can do about this." Bo says.

Daisy said "whatever Bo!"

Daisy sighed and went to find Dean and he was playing at the park when a dark sports car pulls up

Dean looks up to see the car and then gets up and slowly walks away. Soon he nearly runs into his Aunt Lizzy as someone grabs his arm.

"Something I can do for you David?" Lizzy asks peeling David's hand off the young boy's arm.

"Give me my son."

"No. You've had your visit. You can see him again at Thanksgiving at the earliest."

"I get three visits a year and you think you can restrict me from seeing him? I'll have custody of him sooner than you think." David argues.

"No David you won't. You just had a visit and you're supposed to call before you try again. You haven't called so you can't visit. And if you even think I don't know what's going on you're wrong. You're just lucky it takes more than one bruise to prove it. We'll see you at Thanksgiving." Lizzy says guiding Dean inside. David sees he's beat so he gets in his car and drives away leaving Lizzy to run into Daisy.

Dean looks up to see the car and then gets up and slowly walks away. Soon he nearly runs into his Aunt Lizzy as someone grabs his arm.

"Something I can do for you David?" Lizzy asks peeling David's hand off the young boy's arm.

"Give me my son."

"No. You've had your visit. You can see him again at Thanksgiving at the earliest."

"I get three visits a year and you think you can restrict me from seeing him? I'll have custody of him sooner than you think." David argues.

"No David you won't. You just had a visit and you're supposed to call before you try again. You haven't called so you can't visit. And if you even think I don't know what's going on you're wrong. You're just lucky it takes more than one bruise to prove it. We'll see you at Thanksgiving." Lizzy says guiding Dean inside. David sees he's beat so he gets in his car and drives away leaving Lizzy to run into Daisy.

Julie and Aaron was at the same park as Lizzy and David with Dean right now and they had there five with them as well. Julie Says "Aaron it seems that Lizzy is handling everything real good right now and so I will stay out of it right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"Give me my son."

Daisy sighes "He stalks me...i swear..he does"

Daisy sighed "Becareful and yes"

Dean hoped Belle wouldn't bring David up

"Thanks Mom." Dean runs across the foyer and carefully opens the Duke's front door. He sees Belle standing in her bedroom doorway watching something in the kitchen. He goes over to her and asks her what she's doing.

"They're arguing again. They always argue now." Belle says pointing to her mom and dad.

"Thanks Mom." Dean runs across the foyer and carefully opens the Duke's front door. He sees Belle standing in her bedroom doorway watching something in the kitchen. He goes over to her and asks her what she's doing.

"They're arguing again. They always argue now." Belle says pointing to her mom and dad.

Dean sighed "They'll simmer down..lets go play"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.