Crosswords Anyone?

Redneck girl 01

Howdy Howdy Y'all! Well I guess crosswords would be a hobby...but anyways this may be a dumb thang to put on here but Im bored...lol...I just thought that if anyone was on here and it was a slow day they could have a crossword to do...yea you cant write on it but you can still put the answers like:

Across:

1.) W/e the answer is then

Heck even print it off and do it if ya really want to or just ignore this thread totally...up to you...

or however you want to...there are two givens:

Across 2.) Given: Hoodslide

Down 32.) Given: CB handle

***Heck I was gonna put my picture of the pertty crossword puzzle thingy I made here....but I cant figure out how to put it here...so it goin on as an atachment wont be a big n prob won't be able to see the numbers but here goes nuttin...*Sighs with frustration* Well it put it on it just smaller than I would like well I numbered em as they went across and then as they went down...well have fun if you want to attempt it or just put down the answers just as much fun...Sorry if this doesn't belong here....Grrr I knew I shoulda put my numbers bigger....*mumbles to myself*

DUKES OF HAZZARD CROSSWORD

CLUES Horizontal (Across)

1.) Uncle Jesse's CB handle

2.) Given: Hoodslide

3.) Bo Dukes real first name on The Dukes of Hazzard (NOT John Schneider)

4.) Waylon Jennings is the _________ in The Dukes of Hazzard

5.) The General Lee is a '69' Dodge ________

6.) Deputy ______ Hogg: Boss Hogg's second cousin twice removed

7.) The replacement for Luke, that filled the void of a dark-haired Duke on the show.(First name on the Dukes.)

8.) ____ _____ was the name of Boss Hogg's old moonshine-running car

9.) The Sheriff of Haazard County

10.) The first name of Cooter's Great Great Grandfather who was portrayed by Ben Jones

11.) "Breaker 1, Breaker 1, I might be _____ but I ain't dumb... _____ Cooter comin' atcha, y'all got yer ears on? Come back!"

12.) Deputy ____ Strate

13.) First Season episode called "High ____"

14.) "The Dukes of ______"

15.) Episode #6 in the first season

16.) The ______ of Hazzard County is Rosco P. Coltrain

17.) ____ Cletus Hogg and ____ Enos Strate

18.) Name of character played by John Shearin was Texas Ranger who came to Hazzard, in pursuit of bandit Russel "Snake "Harmon.

19.)

20.) Blonde haired blue eyed cousin who often got into touble and drove the General Lee

21.) Bo ____, Daisy _____, Luke _____

22.) The name of Daisy's Golden Eagle Jeep

23.) _____ Hogg- Boss Hogg's young nephew, said to be as crooked maybe even more crooked then Boss himself

Verticle (Down)

17.)Cooter's last name

21.) The female cousin

24.) In Jesse Duke's younger days he had been a _____ _____ in direct competition with Boss Hogg

25.) Daisy Duke's CB handle

26.) "Just The ______ ___' ______"

27.) Ben Jones played _____ Davenport

28.) Diasy's trademark white 1980 Jeep CJ-7 was a ________ _________

29.) As a ridge-runner, Boss, Uncle Jesse and many more would run ____________

30.) ______ was a slow-paced Basset Hound and Rosco's loyal companion, who hated Boss and loved the Dukes

31.) Uncle Jesse had his old moonshine-running car, called "____ _____" in its first appearance (in the first season episode 'High Octane')

32.) Given: CB handle

33.) Bo and Luke's shared CB handle

34.) Not NASCAR but what NASCAR is, cars _________ against each other.(sorry not good clue)

35.) The name of the '69' Dodge Charger painted bright orange with '01' on the sides and a rebel flag on top

36.) Luke Duke's real first name on 'The Dukes of Hazzard" (NOT Tom Wopat)

37.) First name of Boss Hogg's wife, and Rosco's "fat sister" who often challenged Boss for authority

38.) Bo's rebel yell: ____ ____!

39.) ______ ______ whom Rosco referred to as his "fat little buddy" and drove a 1970 Cadillac Coupe de Ville convertible

40.) The first name(on the show) of the replacement for Bo, who was another blond-haired cousin who moved to Uncle Jesse's farm along with cousin Vance after Bo and Luke left Hazzard to join the NASCAR circuit.

41.) Uncle Jesse's moonshine-running car was called 'Sweet Tillie' the first time in the episode 'High Octane' but was later reffered to as: _____ _____

42.) The General Lee was a '69' ______ charger

43.) ____ Duke was a former marine and boxer.

post-5500-143050809521_thumb.jpg

• 7 years later...