Dukes of Hazzard/Supernatural Crossover

Dean and Sam was in there 1967 Chevy Impala and they was going by the map and Sam says "Yup, there's the population sign that is unusal isn't Dean?"

Dean had read and he laughs and says "I think like Hazzard allreadry they didn't let the census people take it now that's living by the seat of your pants Sam and by the way let me know if you see any cops okay. Small towns like are notorius for Speedtraps okay."

Sam says "No problem what about bright orange Chargers with the Rebel Flag on the roof with 01 on the door that want to race with you here."

Bo says "Hmm, I see a rare four door Impala I wonder if the Sedan is just as fast as the coupe version Luke. Oh it Luke the driver wants to race us now."

Dean says "Hey guys in the Charger, I accept the offer but I don't lose very often so it will be intersecting here. Okay I'm ready and Sam I know that look he look like I going to get into trouble right now."

Sam says "For once, I didn't say you do and besides like you said this is a smalltown and you don't where the cops are hanging out right now."

Dean says "Sammy, I bet they do now just enjoy the ride you might to buckle the seat belt everybody thinks just because this is four door it's slow well I show them."

Ballader: Oh this sounds like trouble right here, and I don't even know Sam and Dean yet but they sound like fun.

Cue Anybody

Dean and Sam was in there 1967 Chevy Impala and they was going by the map and Sam says "Yup, there's the population sign that is unusal isn't Dean?"

Dean had read and he laughs and says "I think like Hazzard allreadry they didn't let the census people take it now that's living by the seat of your pants Sam and by the way let me know if you see any cops okay. Small towns like are notorius for Speedtraps okay."

Sam says "No problem what about bright orange Chargers with the Rebel Flag on the roof with 01 on the door that want to race with you here."

Bo says "Hmm, I see a rare four door Impala I wonder if the Sedan is just as fast as the coupe version Luke. Oh it Luke the driver wants to race us now."

Dean says "Hey guys in the Charger, I accept the offer but I don't lose very often so it will be intersecting here. Okay I'm ready and Sam I know that look he look like I going to get into trouble right now."

Sam says "For once, I didn't say you do and besides like you said this is a smalltown and you don't where the cops are hanging out right now."

Dean says "Sammy, I bet they do now just enjoy the ride you might to buckle the seat belt everybody thinks just because this is four door it's slow well I show them."

Ballader: Oh this sounds like trouble right here, and I don't even know Sam and Dean yet but they sound like fun.

Cue Anybody

Just then as Dean is racing againist Bo in the General Lee, he says "Sammy, good looking out that's cop right behind me you know I never tried to outrun a cop before so this ought to be some fun. Hey what's the name of Mom's Brother that lives In Hazzard again."

Sam says "Dean, it's Jesse L. Duke and he has a farm and we have three cousin here as well and I wonder if they would know where this Jesse Duke was at."

Dean picks up the newly installed CB because he thinks there cool and he says "Breaker-Breaker, I am looking for Jesse Duke he's our Mom's brother and I'm just wandering if the two you know where out cousins and Uncle are staying at right now."

Luke looks at Bo and says "Well I told you they was related, remember that photo with their parents and the same exact car in it. Well Winchester, I'm Lost Sheep 2 and my cousin is Lost Sheep 1 and we are your cousins listen Bo will show you the perfect place to lose old Rosco at right now Okay."

Sam says "I don't know, but at least their are cousins and this isn't going to end very well here Dean."

cue Anybody

Just then as Dean is racing againist Bo in the General Lee, he says "Sammy, good looking out that's cop right behind me you know I never tried to outrun a cop before so this ought to be some fun. Hey what's the name of Mom's Brother that lives In Hazzard again."

Sam says "Dean, it's Jesse L. Duke and he has a farm and we have three cousin here as well and I wonder if they would know where this Jesse Duke was at."

Dean picks up the newly installed CB because he thinks there cool and he says "Breaker-Breaker, I am looking for Jesse Duke he's our Mom's brother and I'm just wandering if the two you know where out cousins and Uncle are staying at right now."

Luke looks at Bo and says "Well I told you they was related, remember that photo with their parents and the same exact car in it. Well Winchester, I'm Lost Sheep 2 and my cousin is Lost Sheep 1 and we are your cousins listen Bo will show you the perfect place to lose old Rosco at right now Okay."

Sam says "I don't know, but at least their are cousins and this isn't going to end very well here Dean."

cue Anybody

Dean says "Oh are you still mad at me Sam, because I was watching "The Killer Shrews" it wasn't even scary look at the stuff we have to face day to day and you was went to get something on that movie last night."

Sam says "Well it was scary to me, besides I think I seen the guy playing Captain somewhere else."

cue anybody

• 2 weeks later...
Dean says "Oh are you still mad at me Sam, because I was watching "The Killer Shrews" it wasn't even scary look at the stuff we have to face day to day and you was went to get something on that movie last night."

Sam says "Well it was scary to me, besides I think I seen the guy playing Captain somewhere else."

cue anybody

Dean says "Ya James Best, he's a great classic actor he's been in other movie that's where besides let me deal with this right now. Oh I was thinking do you want one those Shrews from movie as pet sometime Sam."

Sam says "That's not funny Dean!"

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.