Julieduke

Who Sounds Better to you?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who Sounds Better to you?

• Brian (32)
    • Phil (47)
    • Both are Nice
    • Neither

there is a couple of guys that like but in different ways?

There is Brian he is having a birthday on Friday, and he is only going on 32. And he is real gabby and likes to joke around and I practically know his whole family as well. And there is Phil, I have been friends with since about 1998, you seen I met him on a dateline and we both like to go shopping and go to the beach and he's fifteen years old and he has 1994 Buick LeSabre in Gold and Brian doesn't have a car. Well Phil is single and doesn't have any kids and Brian has a 12 year old daughter and 7 year old son and I like both of them but for different reasons. You see when I had first met Phil I was talking to him, and later met this guy named Brian H. and he really used me and got me to get him a credit card and didn't even treat me nice at all. Phil was always around, and always a good friend we buy each other christmas presents he is willing to help me with my 15 speed bike, and get the tires going and the tighten the lose seat that it has right now.