Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Julie looks and the guys and says "I've been fearing that ever since she's been eighteen months old but haven't had the heart to tell her this as well. But you know one thing, I sure hope she takes her Asthma I know I'm guilty for leaving and losing inhalers all over the place I just trying to pretend I didn't have it half the time. And can somebody see how Angel's doing she must need to talk to somebody it's scary first time hearing that you have Asthma."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Bo why don't you go?" Luke suggests. Bo gives him a look but leaves the room. "So Micheal where were you when Julie needed a transfusion? Brian said something but..."

Cue anyone.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bo why don't you go?" Luke suggests. Bo gives him a look but leaves the room. "So Micheal where were you when Julie needed a transfusion? Brian said something but..."

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "I was upset besides it wouldn't help anyway I have A+ anyways. Besides this reminds of the time I lost my Stevie right at our wedding she died in my arms and I needed to pray that's all guys."

"Hmmm. Do you know the guys that went after Lizzy and Julie?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well I know that guy that helped tied me up with Garthe he went to my summer camp his name is Joey Hogg and he's in the Mafia which is really scary because they got away and what if they come here looking for me and Lizzy or even Angel. I can't do anything to protect my little girl right now."

Back in Angel's room

Angel looks up and see's her Uncle Bo walk in and says "Listen Uncle Bo, can't you tell that docter I'm fine and I can go home now. Listen my I don't have gasping and weezing anymore besides it won't come back anyways."

Julie says "Well I know that guy that helped tied me up with Garthe he went to my summer camp his name is Joey Hogg and he's in the Mafia which is really scary because they got away and what if they come here looking for me and Lizzy or even Angel. I can't do anything to protect my little girl right now."

Back in Angel's room

Angel looks up and see's her Uncle Bo walk in and says "Listen Uncle Bo, can't you tell that docter I'm fine and I can go home now. Listen my I don't have gasping and weezing anymore besides it won't come back anyways."

"Joey Hogg? I heard Lizzy mention him once. Didn't he have like a huge crush on Lizzy at summer camp but she turned him down?" Luke asks.

In Angel's room.

"I know it may seem like you're fine Angel but you gotta stay here a bit longer and deal with the doctors. Just because you're not showing symptoms doesn't mean you don't have it. It just mean that there's no attack right now." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Joey Hogg? I heard Lizzy mention him once. Didn't he have like a huge crush on Lizzy at summer camp but she turned him down?" Luke asks.

In Angel's room.

"I know it may seem like you're fine Angel but you gotta stay here a bit longer and deal with the doctors. Just because you're not showing symptoms doesn't mean you don't have it. It just mean that there's no attack right now." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well yes, but it was really Cindy that insulted she called him something reserved for Hughie Hogg. And you should've seen him get mad and she pushed him right int he lake before we went swimming as well."

Back In Angel's Room

Angel looks at her Uncle and says "How come you and my Uncle Jesse doesn't have or is that just for the girls in the family and what about my cousin Cassidy, does she have a risk of having Asthma as well. What about my playing basketball for the Lady Tarheels with this interfere as well."

Julie says "Well yes, but it was really Cindy that insulted she called him something reserved for Hughie Hogg. And you should've seen him get mad and she pushed him right int he lake before we went swimming as well."

Back In Angel's Room

Angel looks at her Uncle and says "How come you and my Uncle Jesse doesn't have or is that just for the girls in the family and what about my cousin Cassidy, does she have a risk of having Asthma as well. What about my playing basketball for the Lady Tarheels with this interfere as well."

"Angel, sweetie if you take steps to prevent it it won't interfere with basketball and Cassidy is at a small risk but we had her tested and it's not as bad as your mom's is." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Angel, sweetie if you take steps to prevent it it won't interfere with basketball and Cassidy is at a small risk but we had her tested and it's not as bad as your mom's is." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Angel says "So there is some risk when did you have her tested does she know about the risk Uncle Bo. I guess it's not like tickets the George Strait concert it's not something that you exactly want now. But personally I rather go see Dierks Bentley sing I love the way he looks in his jeans now."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Angel says "So there is some risk when did you have her tested does she know about the risk Uncle Bo. I guess it's not like tickets the George Strait concert it's not something that you exactly want now. But personally I rather go see Dierks Bentley sing I love the way he looks in his jeans now."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"There is something about girls wanting country boys...Anyway we had her tested two years ago I think? Sharron knows better than I do. Has anyone told you anything about your mom or Lizzy?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

"There is something about girls wanting country boys...Anyway we had her tested two years ago I think? Sharron knows better than I do. Has anyone told you anything about your mom or Lizzy?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Know but I do want to know, Lizzy sounded scared of somebody on the phone I don't what was going on at that steel mill but it didn't sound good. Oh Lizzy, kind of told me on the phone and I kind of heard on the radio as well."

Julie says "Know but I do want to know, Lizzy sounded scared of somebody on the phone I don't what was going on at that steel mill but it didn't sound good. Oh Lizzy, kind of told me on the phone and I kind of heard on the radio as well."

"A couple of guys hired or bribed by Hughie Hogg kidnapped Lizzy and Julie and held them hostage for some reason or another." Bo says before explaining what happened up until the point where he came into her room.

Cue Julieduke.

"A couple of guys hired or bribed by Hughie Hogg kidnapped Lizzy and Julie and held them hostage for some reason or another." Bo says before explaining what happened up until the point where he came into her room.

Cue Julieduke.

Angel says "Uncle Bo I'm not five anymore you can tell me everything what's wrong with Mom and Aunt Lizzy you just paused. I think there is something you have a hard time accepting right now as well."

Angel says "Uncle Bo I'm not five anymore you can tell me everything what's wrong with Mom and Aunt Lizzy you just paused. I think there is something you have a hard time accepting right now as well."

"Your mom needed a blood transfusion for some reason and Micheal was no where to be found. Brian donated and now she's resting. Lizzy on the other hand...collapsed. She's been having problems sleeping and apparently taking care of herself so..." Bo stated hesitantly.

Cue anyone.

"Your mom needed a blood transfusion for some reason and Micheal was no where to be found. Brian donated and now she's resting. Lizzy on the other hand...collapsed. She's been having problems sleeping and apparently taking care of herself so..." Bo stated hesitantly.

Cue anyone.

Angel says "I sure there was good reason why you couldn't find Micheal, and I'm glad that Brian donated you know he's been having a hardtime with what's going ever since he found out that Mom was kidnapped you know he told me that his first wife died right in his arms at there wedding. And he almost killed the guy that shot her, because it was mistake and they was aiming for him, he try's to hide things but he told me one night and he was crying about he was about ready well. He really wants to find those guys that kidnapped Mom and Aunt Lizzy, and really wish that he wouldn't let things brother him so much right now. And Mom is resting you know it's weird knowing that I have a different type of blood then Mom. And what's the reason behind Aunt Lizzy not taking care of herself I thought she was the strong one it seems she went to pieces when Cindy went into that coma then."

Angel says "I sure there was good reason why you couldn't find Micheal, and I'm glad that Brian donated you know he's been having a hardtime with what's going ever since he found out that Mom was kidnapped you know he told me that his first wife died right in his arms at there wedding. And he almost killed the guy that shot her, because it was mistake and they was aiming for him, he try's to hide things but he told me one night and he was crying about he was about ready well. He really wants to find those guys that kidnapped Mom and Aunt Lizzy, and really wish that he wouldn't let things brother him so much right now. And Mom is resting you know it's weird knowing that I have a different type of blood then Mom. And what's the reason behind Aunt Lizzy not taking care of herself I thought she was the strong one it seems she went to pieces when Cindy went into that coma then."

"I don't know what's wrong with Lizzy. I've never seen her break this bad. Ever since I've known her she's been the strong one. When her mom split and her grandma died she never broke like this. It's like Cindy's death had a greater impact than even her grandma's did. I don't understand it. I don't think anyone knows why Lizzy stopped taking care of herself. It's like when she's in Atlanta she forgets about everything here." Bo says sadly.

In Lizzy's room.

Lizzy could tell when her dad left and only then did she break down. The tears fell slowly from her eyes as she felt her world collapsing around her. Lizzy's hand drifted towards the IV's in her arm as footsteps sounded out in the hallway. She heard her door open and prayed it wasn't Cooter coming back to check on her.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know what's wrong with Lizzy. I've never seen her break this bad. Ever since I've known her she's been the strong one. When her mom split and her grandma died she never broke like this. It's like Cindy's death had a greater impact than even her grandma's did. I don't understand it. I don't think anyone knows why Lizzy stopped taking care of herself. It's like when she's in Atlanta she forgets about everything here." Bo says sadly.

In Lizzy's room.

Lizzy could tell when her dad left and only then did she break down. The tears fell slowly from her eyes as she felt her world collapsing around her. Lizzy's hand drifted towards the IV's in her arm as footsteps sounded out in the hallway. She heard her door open and prayed it wasn't Cooter coming back to check on her.

Cue anyone.

Brian walks in and says "Oh my big sister is crying, I guess this is alot to take and I guess I can understand a little but there is something I'm wandering about Lizzy. Why didn't you want to take care of yourself maybe you should move to Hazzard, so you'll have family around ya."

Brian walks in and says "Oh my big sister is crying, I guess this is alot to take and I guess I can understand a little but there is something I'm wandering about Lizzy. Why didn't you want to take care of yourself maybe you should move to Hazzard, so you'll have family around ya."

"Bri...Brian? Just go away. Leave me alone." Lizzy says. "No one's left anyway."

Cue anyone.

"Bri...Brian? Just go away. Leave me alone." Lizzy says. "No one's left anyway."

Cue anyone.

Brian says "No way sis, besides you can't do nothing about you didn't the samething to me when that girl in summer camp was teasing and tried to get you to leave and then you told you was my sister."

Brian says "No way sis, besides you can't do nothing about you didn't the samething to me when that girl in summer camp was teasing and tried to get you to leave and then you told you was my sister."

"I don't care Brian, Cindy's gone, Julie's hurt it's all my fault. Just leave me alone before I get you hurt too." Lizzy spits wondering how bad it would hurt to pull the needle from her arm.

Cue anyone.

"I don't care Brian, Cindy's gone, Julie's hurt it's all my fault. Just leave me alone before I get you hurt too." Lizzy spits wondering how bad it would hurt to pull the needle from her arm.

Cue anyone.

Brian looks and says "Whoa sis don't do that, I will to go the nurse and tell her about that but what's faster is the call button."

Brian grabs the button and pushes it hard and nurse rushes in before she can do it and he looks at her and wanders what could be so bad. And he looks at her and says "Sorry, I had to do that but it wasn't your fault you didn't make get in that RV with you now from what I hear it was her own choosing."

Brian looks and says "Whoa sis don't do that, I will to go the nurse and tell her about that but what's faster is the call button."

Brian grabs the button and pushes it hard and nurse rushes in before she can do it and he looks at her and wanders what could be so bad. And he looks at her and says "Sorry, I had to do that but it wasn't your fault you didn't make get in that RV with you now from what I hear it was her own choosing."

"So what? If it wasn't for me turning down both Joey and Hughie Hogg they'd leave her alone. And Cindy...that night...all my fault." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"So what? If it wasn't for me turning down both Joey and Hughie Hogg they'd leave her alone. And Cindy...that night...all my fault." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Listen, I got to live in the same city as Joey Hogg and he's so full of it I keep getting his mail and wandering if he's receiving something illegal I take a risk everytime I return on his packages sis. And either one comes after you well, I just stay here with you and make sure they don't get to you even thow I'm scared stiff of Joey myself but your my sister and I sure that Bo feels the sameway about Julie as well along with her cousin and that fiance of hers as well. And if Luke was here as well I'm sure that if they got through me they would've to deal with him as well."

Brian says "Listen, I got to live in the same city as Joey Hogg and he's so full of it I keep getting his mail and wandering if he's receiving something illegal I take a risk everytime I return on his packages sis. And either one comes after you well, I just stay here with you and make sure they don't get to you even thow I'm scared stiff of Joey myself but your my sister and I sure that Bo feels the sameway about Julie as well along with her cousin and that fiance of hers as well. And if Luke was here as well I'm sure that if they got through me they would've to deal with him as well."

"You don't understand. That night..." Lizzy says rolling over to face Brian. "That night she was taken. I asked her to meet me at that bar and then Tom called and asked me to run something to his parents. If I had told Tom to wait I would have been there with her and he wouldn't have gotten to her. I should have been protecting her. Both of them."

Cue anyone.

"You don't understand. That night..." Lizzy says rolling over to face Brian. "That night she was taken. I asked her to meet me at that bar and then Tom called and asked me to run something to his parents. If I had told Tom to wait I would have been there with her and he wouldn't have gotten to her. I should have been protecting her. Both of them."

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Oh I think I understand but what if that was Lizzy the samething could've happened to you as well. You don't think I would've feel the sameway or Cindy if things was reversed as well."

Brian says "Oh I think I understand but what if that was Lizzy the samething could've happened to you as well. You don't think I would've feel the sameway or Cindy if things was reversed as well."

"It doesn't matter. I should have been there and she wouldn't have gotten hurt or killed. I swore I would protect her I failed Brian. I failed her and now I've failed to protect Julie...God Brian...I can't do this any more." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.