I saw on eof the sets last night!!

zilbishop

Yesterday my husband was driving towards Clinton, La & saw vehicles approaching (on a 1 lane on each side highway) & was like What the Hell? He saw Johnny Knoxville driving the General Lee, then Jessica Simpson in a white van behind them - while people were filming.

He then passed up the production sight with the Craft Services & dressing rooms & General Lees

SO..... last night he took me back out there, of course.

We actually pulled into the place they are filming & saw 3 General Lees. We saw the dressing room trailers. We were gonna get out & take a picture for my kids, but then a security guard came out & said we couldnt be there.

Then we went down a little & turned on a dirt road which was marked with an old sign (not a normal street sign) (Overton Ford Rd? Was that in Dukes?) also it had a sign HP & an arrow which I now know stands for Hazzard Productions.

Anyway we drove pretty far down this dirt road which said ROAD CLOSED , I was scared I was gonna get in trouble. It was 1 lane - you could NOT turn around. Then finally we found a place which looked like it opened up into probably where they are filming ALL of it- but it was dark & I am a chicken.

PRETTY COOL THOUGH HUH?