Some thoughts on the new movie

dukesfan1979

Hey Ya,ll

Just some quick thoughts here. We all know that John Schneider was and still

is great at putting the General Lee through his paces. He is actually a professional driver and I was told that he attended the Skip Barber Racing School. Is Sean W. Scott up to the challenge of making the General Lee dance the way he should? Or do you think it will be all left up to stunt drivers. I hope at least this new kid gets the proper training.

I love the idea of the new movie,but its gonna take alot to impress me with the new cast. No offence to Mr. Reynolds and Mr. Nelson they are legends in their own right. But these three new main actors, Scott, Knoxville, and Simpson. I just have my doubts. what do ya'll think?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll probably see the movie when it comes out on dvd. I really think it's going to be a horrible movie. I've never seen the Scooby Doo movies but I heard they weren't that good. And with this being pretty much an all MTV cast I don't expect the movie to do that good. I like Jessica but she looks nothing like Daisy and I think the overall outcome of the movie will be a laughing stock. Different cast would do wonders for the movie. At least the Generel Lee still looks the same!