Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Alex, Daisy gave them to me.

Brian, I'd be chasing you, but with going after Alex, it's more amusing for MaryAnne. Sides, I really don't want to spend the night in the jail for accidentally hurting her cousin. That and last I checked, you had the doc, and the doc does the county's medical care. I don't want any 'medical mistakes'.

S'awright, country girl. Alex is on my hit list for a variety of reasons. His sudden popularity is just the last nail in the pine box.

*watches as Alex plays hard-to-get with Julie. Notes that Alex's Mustang is out of commission, and hatches a sinister plot *

Should I get my bugle ready to play taps for Alex? LOL. Perhaps a wake will liven up the place a bit. :D

I doubt sleep would improve Brian's demeanor. I think he's territorial... though the poor guy does look a little hagard...

Alex, I think by now your car is done... but I'd be careful if I were you. Brian's had that look on his face. If it makes you feel more comfortable, you can borrow a loaner car from the Garage until MaryAnne reigns her cousin back in.

I doubt sleep would improve Brian's demeanor. I think he's territorial... though the poor guy does look a little hagard...

Alex, I think by now your car is done... but I'd be careful if I were you. Brian's had that look on his face. If it makes you feel more comfortable, you can borrow a loaner car from the Garage until MaryAnne reigns her cousin back in.

Oh Alex where are You?

*wanders back over to where Mustang is, seeing the tires are back, the hood closed* Great! My car is fixed! *walks around it, making sure its okay...*

* While Alex looks his car over, one sleep-deprived, territorial, moody, and irritated black-clad Coltrane strolls up him. Watches Alex as he checks over his Mustang, and offers an idle suggestion*

Ya know Alex....yer car seemed to be outta commission and then fixed, a might too suddenly. Maybe it'd be safer if you left it heah. I'll check it over for ya. You could hitch a ride home with one of the ladies."

*lights a cigarette and waits for Alex's answer....watching him with a narrow-eyed gaze*

* While Alex looks his car over, one sleep-deprived, territorial, moody, and irritated black-clad Coltrane strolls up him. Watches Alex as he checks over his Mustang, and offers an idle suggestion*

Ya know Alex....yer car seemed to be outta commission and then fixed, a might too suddenly. Maybe it'd be safer if you left it heah. I'll check it over for ya. You could hitch a ride home with one of the ladies."

*lights a cigarette and waits for Alex's answer....watching him with a narrow-eyed gaze*

*turns hearing the voice...* Hey Brian... *smiles then looks at the car shrugging...* Yeah youre right it was fixed rather fast, but I do appreciate the offer of checking it out. But I think I'll just walk, dont want to trouble anyone for a ride...

*watches Brian with an eyebrow raised curiously, then goes into the garage to call MaryAnne and let her know about Brian's even more suspicious than normal behavior.*

Brian's actin' awful funny, and i don't mean haha funny either. He's acting a lot more suspicious than normal. Does Alex have a birthday coming up or something? He's taken a sudden interest in him, almost as much as some of us girls have.

*watches Brian with an eyebrow raised curiously, then goes into the garage to call MaryAnne and let her know about Brian's even more suspicious than normal behavior.*

Brian's actin' awful funny, and i don't mean haha funny either. He's acting a lot more suspicious than normal. Does Alex have a birthday coming up or something? He's taken a sudden interest in him, almost as much as some of us girls have.

Brian's never up to any good no how. Tho' if Brian's taken an interest in Alex almost as much as some of you girls have, we have a serious problem.

Yeah...walkin' is probably safer, anyhow.

*smiling darkly* Goodbye, Alex! *calls out cheefully, then mutters under breath* And I do mean, goodbye.

*heads for own car, having an idea on how to remove one Alex Jackson from Hazzard County....but waits for Alex to be seen heading out of town alone...*

*hears the call and turns around seeing Brian grin and raises two fingers to temple then out again in a salute...* See you later Brian...*lowers hand then turns and walks up the sidewalk, going past various shops then takes the main street out of the square, walking along it hands tucked into the pocket of the denim jacket looking around at the scenery, begins whistling tune again...*

He's taken a sudden interest in him, almost as much as some of us girls have.

( We interrupt this insanity for my reaction to the above statement...ya know, you coulda phrased that better, or people could get the wrong idea. Whaddaya think this is, Harry Potter? )

(Anyway, we now continue the madness.)

*after watching Alex make his way through the busy part of town and head towards the outskirts, one deviously clever Coltrane retraces his own steps and gets into a black Chevy. The big car fires up with a low rumble, and pulls away from the curb, heading in the opposite direction of Alex...*

*...and then the Chevy turns down another street and mades a wide detour, eventually creating an intercept course with Alex. Takes time and drives around slow, not wanting witnesses about when Alex is picked up....*

( We interrupt this insanity for my reaction to the above statement...ya know, you coulda phrased that better, or people could get the wrong idea. Whaddaya think this is, Harry Potter? )

(Anyway, we now continue the madness.)

*after watching Alex make his way through the busy part of town and head towards the outskirts, one deviously clever Coltrane retraces his own steps and gets into a black Chevy. The big car fires up with a low rumble, and pulls away from the curb, heading in the opposite direction of Alex...*

*...and then the Chevy turns down another street and mades a wide detour, eventually creating an intercept course with Alex. Takes time and drives around slow, not wanting witnesses about when Alex is picked up....*

*whistling, walking along the side of the road, tucking thumbs into the belt loops looking around at the scenery, kicking a few rocks then closing eyes tipping face up as the slight wind blows back the ends of the long blond hair. Breathes in a deep lungful of the cooling air, walking towards the compound...*

* eventually, a long black Chevy creeps up behind Alex. The wide chrome grill zeros in on Alex's back. It would be so easy, to hit the gas and just plow the silly fool over, and keep going....*

*...but MaryAnne would probably figure out from the tire tread over Alex's body, what car - and driver - was responsible. Ponders options for a moment, and then moves Diablo over just enough to get alongside of Alex, letting the car slowly coast. Makes a fast decision on how to best get rid of the former friend, and comes up with a story. Yells it out the window to Alex, in order to be heard over Diablo's motor*

Alex! Glad I found ya. There's reports of a homicidal lunatic roamin' around in the swamp. I'm sure it's just some old moonshiner staggerin' around poachin' deer, but I'm gonna go check it out. I could use your help....

* eventually, a long black Chevy creeps up behind Alex. The wide chrome grill zeros in on Alex's back. It would be so easy, to hit the gas and just plow the silly fool over, and keep going....*

*...but MaryAnne would probably figure out from the tire tread over Alex's body, what car - and driver - was responsible. Ponders options for a moment, and then moves Diablo over just enough to get alongside of Alex, letting the car slowly coast. Makes a fast decision on how to best get rid of the former friend, and comes up with a story. Yells it out the window to Alex, in order to be heard over Diablo's motor*

Alex! Glad I found ya. There's reports of a homicidal lunatic roamin' around in the swamp. I'm sure it's just some old moonshiner staggerin' around poachin' deer, but I'm gonna go check it out. I could use your help....

*walking along the road leisurely, not in a really big hurry to get home, hears the distinct rumble of a big engine and turns to look over shoulder seeing the familiar black car and gives a smile, recognizing who is driving it...* Hey Brian...*raises an eyebrow hearing the story...* You're going into the swamp? Shouldn't you tell MaryAnne if there's something going on? *asks but then nods at the request for help...* I'm sure MaryAnne probably has more important things then some liquored-up looney with a taste for Bambi, sure I'll go with you. *reaches out and grasps the handle of the door and opens it, climbs into the passenger seat then turns to face the driver....* Besides, who else can deal with homicidal nuts other than us? *chuckles, grinning...* All right, let's roll!