Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Talk about performance pressure! Everybody's watchin'. GAAAAAH!!!!

Last thang Doc said to me, is something about the terms of my surrender... how the hell do I respond to that and keep this within a family audience?!

Ahhh, who cares. :D

I'll think a' somethin'. I just need a little time to phrase this right. Ahem.

Brian--

Ummm if youre afraid to vocalize your surrender, how about you wave a white flag? :D

Alex

seriously though dog collar challenge, i do have a paragraph written and as usual you dang coltranes got me off course. i really hope i have no boss morrow so i can finish this instead of capping vids

Attention! Attention! deathangel_tori will not be submitting a challenge fic because she'll be chained to her computer capping vids for us. Hehehe.

Seriously tho', those are some great vid caps you uploaded today, Tori.

Attention! Attention! deathangel_tori will not be submitting a challenge fic because she'll be chained to her computer capping vids for us. Hehehe.

All because of me, LMAO. I couldnt download her video's. So I asked her to do some screen caps. She did them. Real nice of her too. ^_^

If my PC wouldnt have got hit by lighting I would have over 300 pics posted. :evil:

oi, now, i'll get it in, some year at this rate, lol, i just have 3 more vids that i got so far to cap. i believe in sharing.