Petition for a new Dukes of Hazzard videogame..please read before signing..

PHOENIX

This started on another Dukes website....The Confederate General Lee Fan Club. Here is the type of Dukes game I would like to see. If interested please read then go click the link and sign the petition. If I get enough sigs I plan on emailing it to various game developers.

Here would be my idiea....

-A GTA styled Dukes of Hazzard game. A complete open world, three counties and the city of Atlanta would be available to explore. You'd be able to swim aswell.

-Similar to the GTA games you'd have hideouts, or places to live. Obviously the Duke farm would be your home base. I could see Cooters garage as a place to save your game and gather what you need to complete missions aswell. Maybe even old abandon still sites would be good.

-You can play as either Bo or Luke, which ever character you play you would always have a "wingman" there with you.

-You'd be able to get out of the General Lee and explore the sites and stores of Hazzard, and the neighboring counties, along with Atlanta.

There would be a main storyline along with side missions. I couls see plenty of ideas for a main story. Including a mission where Bo and Luke are framed for a crime and the state police are after them.

-Side missions would be similar to GTA,

1. Annual Hazzard County races, rival races, carnival of thrills events.

2. Doing good deeds like for the orphange. Help catch criminals, etc...(GTA III and GTA Vice City had something similar where you did good deeds)

Of course your car would be General Lee and as you progress through the game upgrades to GL would be available at Cooters. For example say a mission called for you to go off road and Daisy's Jeep was out of commission. Cooter would fit out GL for off road driving just like in an episode of the Dukes.

You could also buy replacement parts for the General after much wear and tear. All of the vechiles the characters from the show drove would be available. Not to mention the cars of the local Hazzard residents.

It would be similar to GTA Bo and Luke could get out and use another vehicle if they were unable to get to the GL or he was put out of commission temporarely. But you'd have to convince the Hazzard County resident to allow you to use their car. If you steal their car or something, that's a problem since the Duke boys are on probation.

The Dukes would be able to use their Dynamite Arrows aswell.

Lastly, plenty of areas to get your car airborn, train yard, washed out bridges, "dips" in the road etc.

If enough Dukes fans signed a petition maybe Rockstar Games would consider it.

Don't get me wrong, the last Dukes game was much better than the first two. I would just prefer a GTA styled Dukes game.

http://www.petitiononline.com/dukes/petition.html

• 3 weeks later...