Wikipedia Delight

Lukas_KD

When browsing the article linked on the main page (the Basset Hound article wherein Flash is honorably mentioned) I found a link to the name Rosco P Coltrane. Of course I clicked on it, expecting a brief commentary on the character, the show, and the actor. Instead I was greeted by an indepth, accurate-to-episodes page all about Rosco P Coltrane himself. Delighted, I read all the way through until I came to the bottom, whereupon I found an html box of links to a whole series of Dukes of Hazzard Wikipedia pages on people, a couple places, spin-offs and film productions, and what have you.

On clicking from page to page through this treasure trove of information, I was ecstatic to discover the author's clear love and intimate knowledge of both the television creation and the fictional world itself of Hazzard. Personal information on the citizens of Hazzard, rare and unknown quips of trivia, insider-level production details, and beautifully executed prose (and correct spelling!) strongly characterize this series of pages as one of the best (in my opinion) serious Hazzard information sites in existence. And at the bottom of the main Dukes of Hazzard entry is a list of outside site links in which HazzardNet takes fourth place (after such "bigs" as imdb and the "offical" site).

I highly recommend this series of Wikipedia pages to any serious or new Dukes fan. The sheer amount of information available here promises many hours of happy reading!

Here's the link to the main "Dukes" entry. Go to the bottom of the page to find the link box to the associated specific Wikipedia entries, or click on links throughout the articles for even more bits of info. Have fun!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dukes_of_Hazzard

Oh, and if the author hangs out anywhere around here - great job well done! I'd love to know who you are.

~Lukas