A Nightmare from the Past (DoH/Kr/StG SG-1 crossover)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse says "But Mom what we really got Uncle Jesse is his favorite Hank Sr, albun on Record and a cd of the very same thing. He had told us, that one of the songs on the records was his first dance song, and everytime he hears it reminds on his late wife."

Mikey says "Ya, that was very hard to find but why would anybody want to know where we was going anyways it wasn't that intersecting what we was doing."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Stevie says "Hey Mom, did you know that Chad's dad was firefighter and that he died on September 11th, while he was trying to rescue people and that him and his mom had to move any from New York because it just brought back too many memories of what happened."

Michael says "I had no idea about Chad's dad and it seems that anybody would've done that right there."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Stevie looks out the door and says "Chad is coming right up the driveway oh Mom and Dad stall I'm not proper I got to make a entrance before he comes in."

Michael says "Oh by the way she crazy for Chad, but she leaps with her heart and just doesn't look either way and here he comes now."

Michael opens the door, and just in time because Stevie and went upstairs to put her sexy blouse that her parents don't know that she has becuase they didn't want her buy it.

Chad walks in and says "Oh hey Mr. Knight who is everybody and where's Stevie at right now."

Michael says "She's changing especially for you apparently and she sure is crazy about you Chad."

Chad says "Ya I know, did Dusty have the baby yet?"

Michael says "Actually she had triplet girls today and there somewhere and they are look just like her and I'm going to have my hands full when there Stevie's age."

Stevie comes down the door in her brand new white lace dress and she looked like an Angel to everybody and she wanted the time to change into this right here for Chad. Joey, Rachel, Ross, Chandler, Phoebe and Monica and everybody else had looked and everybody that had seen Stevie knew that she was in love with Chad. Emma and Julie knew that look from their daughters as well and that rush to change into the perfect outfit when that one boy had came over the house as well. Bo and Bonnie had looked and Bo had remembered when Bonnie had a dress just like that and she first wore it for him he'll never forget that look on her face when he came and seen her in it.

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Chad says "Wow, triplets that what three at one time and look at the angel coming down the stair right now. Oh Stevie you look beautiful in that dress I didn't know you was so pretty darling."

Micheal says "Oh boy, Chad is smitten for Stevie."

Stevie walks down and says "Well thank you, and I'm glad that you like the dress and why is everybody looking at me. You I do dress up every once in a while."

Michael says "Dusty, when did our little girl turn into a woman I remember when she was climbing trees and getting all dirty along with her cousins of the very same age."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Bo says "Honey that sort of looks like your white lace dress you haven't wore since before you was pregant with Danny."

Bonnie says "That is the dress, but Daisy took it in for Stevie and shorten it up just a bit and it looked perfect on her."

Michael says "You know Dusty, Uncle Jesse is right wherever or whatever our kids do in the future they always be our children. I keep picturing Mikey and Jesse plopping Stevie on the fridge and taking off and leaving her there so we could find her there so they could go out with there friends."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke