How is this written out Did I get the shenanigans right for the Duke boys?

Cletus Saw them and said “All right let’s go” Ponch smiled at Cletus, and Jon asked, “What for?” Cletus said, “Questions later now git!” All three of them walked towards the county jail.  “You ok cousin?” asked Jon, noticing his partner  “Yeah it's my ribs,” said Ponch. Can he put his right arm down? He broke his ribs a few months ago” Jon said to Deputy Cletus. “Uh, Jon you mean most of my bones.” Ponch retorted as they walked into the station's booking area where Bo and Luke were paying their “Speeding” ticket that Rosco gleefully gave them. Suddenly Ponch roars out of pain, and everybody freezes Cletus takes 2 steps towards Ponch, and then Jon pushes Cletus away from Ponch Rosco takes a step towards Jon Bo grabs some firecrackers over to Luke who lit two of them and throws them on the floor near the empty holding cell. Bo helps Jon get Ponch to his feet and runs to the door. ponch grabs the baton and places it in the handles of the first double doors and all 4 come running out the door and split up Jon and Bo in Jon's truck, and Luke and Ponch in General Lee. Bo said “Hi, Cooter” “Hey Cooter, the usual OK,” said Luke “OK Luke,” Cooter said with a smile knowing what he was going to find there.