Kin Series Update

MaryAnne

The NEW Kin layout is GREAT! I really like it you did a TERRIFIC job Lolly!

Congrats! All your hard work really paid off I think the new page is fantastic!

Hell's Tapwater was a great story! I really enjoyed the horse play, the time period was fun. Everyone seemed to fit in perfectly and you couldnt tell at all they were modern characters thrust back into the Old West.

I especially cracked up over the beginning segment with Brian on the roof and Damascus showing his master how much he appreciate his new BRAND LOL. You did an amazing job Cuz with a pretty tough time period and you pulled it off BEAUTIFULL! Cant wait to see what the next book Brian brings home is... :wink:

Jax

(speakin' for both myself and author heah)

Thank ya for the kind praise. Hell's Tapwater was a story I almost gave up on, as I got stuck about halfway though it and couldn't figure out how some of it's problems were gonna be solved. I'm glad I made myself return to it, and most of all, I'm glad ya'll enjoyed it!

Heartfelt thanks to MaryAnne and Lisa, respectively, for the everlastin' inspiration and help.

Also thanks to Lisa for the updatin' of the KIN page. It's lookin' pretty darn slick ! I'm diggin' it.

I remember when KIN was one story. Then we got up to a trilogy. Now it's a series, and there's no end in sight. I think the party is just gettin' started. :wink: