The Audience was nuts! CAUTION: Spoilers inside!

back

Okay, before my dukes story lookie here:

rticket.jpg

okay, now that ive done that the Spoilers are in Bold lettering, so If you Havent seen the movie yet Please Dont read those words!

Wow, for an afternoon showing boy was that theater packed! :o at the sign of the first jump about a bakers dozen cheered! (so i did too :lol: ) now as far as the characters go all of them did a hell of a job with how the dukes were portrayed. cooter was awsome. and as a Knoxville fan myself he played a good luke, he really set grounds for that character. as for scott he suprised me as well, he Wasnt a Complete moron. Now i can safely say that outside of the Fantastic car chases the cast really lifted this one off the ground. :D however im not sure if i liked how the movie started (as if it was the 3rd season on tv). im gonna have to watch it a few more times to come to a solid conclusion.

heres where it gets good though; there really getting chased, the General is actually getting the odd scrape and ding on the body for a change. Sweet! law enforcement is for real, Translation: The Atlanta Police Dept! (i didnt really see them F***ing around!)

i did see some things that Benny was warning us about. that being drugs, hand gestures & outspoken vulgar individuals. but heres the thing, thats what people would Really say in those situations! the dukes movie got Very Realistic with human nature. And i liked that. Alot. (aside from uncle Jessi. tsk tsk. :( .

But like Ive said, Alots changed in the past 30 years. alot of things are more acceptable.

I counted about 36 7ish year old kids there as well, and they like me loved it just as much then talked to the parents as we exited about Buying the DVD later on. Sweet! thats what i wanna hear! :D

Another thing i loved is that the movie had a running time of almost 2 hours, and it Never dragged on! :D (Sweet! ...again. :wink: ) but back to the cast for a moment I loved that they placed Knoxville as the "ladies man" and/or "player" of the 2 cousins. it added such a comedic twist that i dont think that the movie couldve lived without. And Scott was yes - a little slower out of the 2, but he was a great wheelman. Somehow always had a problem with the ladies... yet again funny as hell. But hey, watch it - you'll laugh with me, then. :wink:

now as far as the ending credits goes, STAY AND WATCH THEM!!! it is So worth it!!! On one of the leaps onto the hiway... the car Almost made it! Sweet! :D

so all in all I loved the kids being there, the movie being pretty much sold out and how many dukes related t-shirts i saw. will it be a repeat of the critics pulling there feet outta there mouths again like back in the late 70's saying "the show will never fly"? Im almost sure due to the appeal of the younger audiences. will More toys be put into production for little ones to play with in the sandboxes? I say YES! :D to say the absolute Least its an experience that I'll NEVER forget! :wink:

im gone.

-Brad

PS. God Bless the Super Troopers!

Okay, before my dukes story lookie here:

rticket.jpg

okay, now that ive done that the Spoilers are in Bold lettering, so If you Havent seen the movie yet Please Dont read those words!

Wow, for an afternoon showing boy was that theater packed! :o at the sign of the first jump about a bakers dozen cheered! (so i did too :lol: ) now as far as the characters go all of them did a hell of a job with how the dukes were portrayed. cooter was awsome. and as a Knoxville fan myself he played a good luke, he really set grounds for that character. as for scott he suprised me as well, he Wasnt a Complete moron. Now i can safely say that outside of the Fantastic car chases the cast really lifted this one off the ground. :D however im not sure if i liked how the movie started (as if it was the 3rd season on tv). im gonna have to watch it a few more times to come to a solid conclusion.

heres where it gets good though; there really getting chased, the General is actually getting the odd scrape and ding on the body for a change. Sweet! law enforcement is for real, Translation: The Atlanta Police Dept! (i didnt really see them F***ing around!)

i did see some things that Benny was warning us about. that being drugs, hand gestures & outspoken vulgar individuals. but heres the thing, thats what people would Really say in those situations! the dukes movie got Very Realistic with human nature. And i liked that. Alot. (aside from uncle Jessi. tsk tsk. :( .

But like Ive said, Alots changed in the past 30 years. alot of things are more acceptable.

I counted about 36 7ish year old kids there as well, and they like me loved it just as much then talked to the parents as we exited about Buying the DVD later on. Sweet! thats what i wanna hear! :D

Another thing i loved is that the movie had a running time of almost 2 hours, and it Never dragged on! :D (Sweet! ...again. :wink: ) but back to the cast for a moment I loved that they placed Knoxville as the "ladies man" and/or "player" of the 2 cousins. it added such a comedic twist that i dont think that the movie couldve lived without. And Scott was yes - a little slower out of the 2, but he was a great wheelman. Somehow always had a problem with the ladies... yet again funny as hell. But hey, watch it - you'll laugh with me, then. :wink:

now as far as the ending credits goes, STAY AND WATCH THEM!!! it is So worth it!!! On one of the leaps onto the hiway... the car Almost made it! Sweet! :D

so all in all I loved the kids being there, the movie being pretty much sold out and how many dukes related t-shirts i saw. will it be a repeat of the critics pulling there feet outta there mouths again like back in the late 70's saying "the show will never fly"? Im almost sure due to the appeal of the younger audiences. will More toys be put into production for little ones to play with in the sandboxes? I say YES! :D to say the absolute Least its an experience that I'll NEVER forget! :wink:

im gone.

-Brad

PS. God Bless the Super Troopers!