Dixie Air Horn for sale - Anyone interested

Crazy_C

I have just found out that my dixie air horn does not fit my car, so I will have to get an electronic version instead. It is not the same I know but what else can I do, I cannot get a bigger car.

It has 5 plastic trumpets, a 12V compressor, a relay, hose and instructions as standard. But I also have some 30A fuses, a fuse holder and a switch. Also, if anyone is interested, I have made a metal custom bracket designed to hold all of the trumpets in many arrangments.

I am looking in the region of around 75 US Dollars for the lot. It has never been used once, it is brand new, in perfect condition, and comes with the parts that are not normally included. All that is needed is some wire.

I will send it to America, and postage will be paid by the buyer.

Payment would be prefferred via PayPal if at all possible.

I am going to place it on eBay UK, but I thought that I would offer it to everyone here first.

If anyone is at all interested, just reply to this post. I will answer any questions I can.

I have just found out that my dixie air horn does not fit my car, so I will have to get an electronic version instead. It is not the same I know but what else can I do, I cannot get a bigger car.

It has 5 plastic trumpets, a 12V compressor, a relay, hose and instructions as standard. But I also have some 30A fuses, a fuse holder and a switch. Also, if anyone is interested, I have made a metal custom bracket designed to hold all of the trumpets in many arrangments.

I am looking in the region of around 75 US Dollars for the lot. It has never been used once, it is brand new, in perfect condition, and comes with the parts that are not normally included. All that is needed is some wire.

I will send it to America, and postage will be paid by the buyer.

Payment would be prefferred via PayPal if at all possible.

I am going to place it on eBay UK, but I thought that I would offer it to everyone here first.

If anyone is at all interested, just reply to this post. I will answer any questions I can.