Alots changed in 30 years. Or has it?

back

30 years ago the FCC was alot stricter, things were more family oriented, etc. but alots changed since the 70's. things that occured regularly back then considered as "raunchy" now are perfectly acceptable. its legal for women to be topless in canada (mostly), bud is pretty much legal in BC... the USA, things changed too, but canadas a small example. I for one am not one that particularly enjoys change, 70% of the time.

Music with a "horrible" phrase every 2 seconds is now acceptable. its Un-Real what 30 years can do to people. But wait for a second here!

has alot changed from the 70's???

Not too much as my mother and father say who were seinors in high school in 77. they dont miss an episode of "That 70's Show". and by most historical referances its pretty much dead on how it worked back then. alot of music back then was all about drugs and making "easy money" without the constant swearing. most 70's fashion is still well acceptable and politicans were crooked as a question mark 30 years ago too.

So what gives? things stayed the same but then they didnt? im confused. :-?

its the laws that changed (in a nutshell).

now (thanks to a few who i feel somewhat at times "abused" the 1st ammendment) its OK to do alot of things, but limited to media, public places, sporting events and advertising campaigns. to name a Few.

i guess my point is that the laws of the world basically gave its people a longer leash, but if you give them an inch they take a yard.

im gone.

-Brad

30 years ago the FCC was alot stricter, things were more family oriented, etc. but alots changed since the 70's. things that occured regularly back then considered as "raunchy" now are perfectly acceptable. its legal for women to be topless in canada (mostly), bud is pretty much legal in BC... the USA, things changed too, but canadas a small example. I for one am not one that particularly enjoys change, 70% of the time.

Music with a "horrible" phrase every 2 seconds is now acceptable. its Un-Real what 30 years can do to people. But wait for a second here!

has alot changed from the 70's???

Not too much as my mother and father say who were seinors in high school in 77. they dont miss an episode of "That 70's Show". and by most historical referances its pretty much dead on how it worked back then. alot of music back then was all about drugs and making "easy money" without the constant swearing. most 70's fashion is still well acceptable and politicans were crooked as a question mark 30 years ago too.

So what gives? things stayed the same but then they didnt? im confused. :-?

its the laws that changed (in a nutshell).

now (thanks to a few who i feel somewhat at times "abused" the 1st ammendment) its OK to do alot of things, but limited to media, public places, sporting events and advertising campaigns. to name a Few.

i guess my point is that the laws of the world basically gave its people a longer leash, but if you give them an inch they take a yard.

im gone.

-Brad