I've lost my mind!!!

MaryAnne

....and am just now admitting to it. LOL

I was reading through the posts here tonight and could swear I read one where somebody said they saw on Amazon.com that an updated version of the Unofficial Companion is coming out at some point. But I can't find the post and I just checked Amazon and don't see anything about any new book coming out. HELP! Did I imagine this or what?? If whoever posted that originall sees this, can ya respond and maybe provide a link or something to Amazon?? Please and thank ya. :wink:

....and am just now admitting to it. LOL

I was reading through the posts here tonight and could swear I read one where somebody said they saw on Amazon.com that an updated version of the Unofficial Companion is coming out at some point. But I can't find the post and I just checked Amazon and don't see anything about any new book coming out. HELP! Did I imagine this or what?? If whoever posted that originall sees this, can ya respond and maybe provide a link or something to Amazon?? Please and thank ya. :wink:

It is coming out in August according to Barnes & Noble...Not sure if it is an updated version or just a reprint...It is a different publisher - St Martins Press and has more pages. Hopefully some color photos as it says 35 photos.

I am sure Amazon did have the new edition listed a while back. Now it is not there. Kinda like what happens around here at HazzardNet from time to time.....

Just kidding...

Darrell

It is coming out in August according to Barnes & Noble...Not sure if it is an updated version or just a reprint...It is a different publisher - St Martins Press and has more pages. Hopefully some color photos as it says 35 photos.

I am sure Amazon did have the new edition listed a while back. Now it is not there. Kinda like what happens around here at HazzardNet from time to time.....

Just kidding...

Darrell

Ya reckon Amazon has adopted the Coltrane Method of Web Design and Maintanence? :p Heh heh!

I did manage to find something on Amazon but like at B&N it says coming out in August and it does not specify if it's merely a second edition or if there's any significant corrections...er I mean updates. :)

Thank you all... now, has anyone seen my mind around here anywhere? :wink:

Ya reckon Amazon has adopted the Coltrane Method of Web Design and Maintanence? :p Heh heh!

I did manage to find something on Amazon but like at B&N it says coming out in August and it does not specify if it's merely a second edition or if there's any significant corrections...er I mean updates. :)

Thank you all... now, has anyone seen my mind around here anywhere? :wink: