Hey is this normal?

snaplesugar

I personally never thought i was attracted to Cooter that much until last night. I had a dream where i thought Cooter died and everything and i was devistated. I cried and cried and suddenly he showed up. I threw my arms around him telling him i thought he had died and yet agian cried. Then this was a little weird. We kissed pasionatly and i really enjoyed it. When i woke up i wished the dream went on longer. I thought i was more obsessed with bo.

I personally never thought i was attracted to Cooter that much until last night. I had a dream where i thought Cooter died and everything and i was devistated. I cried and cried and suddenly he showed up. I threw my arms around him telling him i thought he had died and yet agian cried. Then this was a little weird. We kissed pasionatly and i really enjoyed it. When i woke up i wished the dream went on longer. I thought i was more obsessed with bo.

Snaplesugar, there's no such thang as "normal." Get that concept outta yer head now, and you'll be fine. :D

That bein' said...here's my amatuer dream analysis for ya. If time allows, I'll throw in your horoscope for the weekend and include yer lucky lottery numbers. And yes, I'm makin' all this up, so take it for what it's worth.

Your dream speaks of suppressed desires and emotions, which were hidden until an external, traumatic event allowed you to confess them. In other words, no matter who the love object was - whether it's Cooter, or some cute guy at Starbuck's - you wouldn't feel right about admitting your feelings, let alone acting on them, without a catalyst of some sort.

There are several strong emotions expressed in your dream. Grief, fear, joy, passion. The dream wasn't about what happened...it was about how you felt. This indicates that you may be struggling with unresolved issues concerning a personal decision of some kind. While you may be using logic to decide your next move, your heart wants to make itself heard in this matter.

So that's my front-porch psychoanalysis. Awright, onto yer Hazzard Horoscope!

You want something new in your life, and this week you find it. Just make sure it's what you really want.

Now, yer lucky-shmucky lottery numbers!! (Disclaimer: If you're too young to play the lottery, save these for a few years. Ya nevah know! )

18 35 27 3 46 10

Now, if you actually win the lottery with these, let me know because I'll expect my fifty-percent of fifty-percent of fifty-percent.

Brian

Snaplesugar, there's no such thang as "normal." Get that concept outta yer head now, and you'll be fine. :D

That bein' said...here's my amatuer dream analysis for ya. If time allows, I'll throw in your horoscope for the weekend and include yer lucky lottery numbers. And yes, I'm makin' all this up, so take it for what it's worth.

Your dream speaks of suppressed desires and emotions, which were hidden until an external, traumatic event allowed you to confess them. In other words, no matter who the love object was - whether it's Cooter, or some cute guy at Starbuck's - you wouldn't feel right about admitting your feelings, let alone acting on them, without a catalyst of some sort.

There are several strong emotions expressed in your dream. Grief, fear, joy, passion. The dream wasn't about what happened...it was about how you felt. This indicates that you may be struggling with unresolved issues concerning a personal decision of some kind. While you may be using logic to decide your next move, your heart wants to make itself heard in this matter.

So that's my front-porch psychoanalysis. Awright, onto yer Hazzard Horoscope!

You want something new in your life, and this week you find it. Just make sure it's what you really want.

Now, yer lucky-shmucky lottery numbers!! (Disclaimer: If you're too young to play the lottery, save these for a few years. Ya nevah know! )

18 35 27 3 46 10

Now, if you actually win the lottery with these, let me know because I'll expect my fifty-percent of fifty-percent of fifty-percent.

Brian