What is it with some people?

sam29

When this movie started to film back in November 04. Alot of people on this web site said this film would be crap and that it would be a big flop at the cinema this summer. Now that they have seen the trailer they have said this film will be great. Who can you tell if you have not seen this film.

I've noticed that the people who are connected with the movie and saw the filming really thought it will be good. Maybe because they saw first hand how the story and characters will play out.

Then there are the folks who are not happy because its a Hollywood revision and tend to screw things up.

I'm going to the movie with no expectations. The jumps look good. The banter seems funny. I'll enjoy it for what it is, a revisionist take of the Dukes in 2005. Then I'll go home, pop in the DVD and remember my childhood. Its all good for me.

Around here I've been alleged to be a possible "insider" (thanks Mary Anne). I have seen a lot going on with this movie. I, as everybody else, can only hope it'll be a good movie. I do know the action scenes will be the best I've ever seen. My only complaint is finding out the secrets of Hollywood and being there during filming. It took literally ALL day to get the BIG jump through downtown Clinton. And it was cold. In the movie you'll only see about 15 seconds of it. It's cool don't get me wrong, but I think I'm gonna be analyzing the movie as I watch it on the big screen. Darn. I might have to see it more than once! :)