The Script writers

sam29

I have just been looking at who the crew are on the Dukes movie and I see that they have used 3 diferent lots of people to write and touch up the script.. I see John Obrian is the same guy the makers of Staskey and Hutch got in to touch up the script for that movie. I just wonder why they needed to get so many diferent people in to write the script and why they did not ask one for the script writers from the tv show to help write the script? Also I wonder how diferent to script writen by Jonathan Davis is the the Brocken Lizard one?

Guys I love DOH and all but it wasn't very well written. All the cast members complained about that. I mean the writing did not carry the show it was how fun it was. It never rains in Hazzard County.

Anyway the last thing they should do is bring in one of the origional writers-most of them are probably not writing anymore.

They should have gotten John Schneider to write the script. Maybe a collaboration with him and James Best. I think they could have created a great movie because they know the show inside and out and they know all the characters strong points. I know someone is going to say "but they're actors, not writers." Anyone can write, and they have. James Best runs a production company, as did John Schneider (don't know if he still does).

They should have gotten John Schneider to write the script. Maybe a collaboration with him and James Best. I think they could have created a great movie because they know the show inside and out and they know all the characters strong points. I know someone is going to say "but they're actors, not writers." Anyone can write, and they have. James Best runs a production company, as did John Schneider (don't know if he still does).

Dale,

You're right - that would have been an AWESOME script! I couldn't think of a better suggestion for who should write the movie - too bad WB didn't think of it.

LS3