Those "Daisy Dukes"!

I keep reading in magazines and hearing on various entertainment shows that Jessica Simpson's "Daisy Duke" shorts are way shorter than any of the shorts that Catherine Bach originally wore on The Dukes of Hazzard. Call me crazy, but I don't think so. In all of the photos that I've seen of Simpson on the set, there is no way the shorts that she's wearing are any shorter than those that Catherine Bach used to wear. What do you think?

GADuke01

You're right "01 General Lee 01", it really does seem like they're promoting Jessica Simpson as the "star" of the new Dukes movie. The entertainment show, "The Insider" did a brief bit on Simpson as Daisy Duke last night and showed several clips of her in scenes from the new movie. Being from the South, I thought Simpson's southern accent sounded pretty bad. With her being from Texas, I honestly thought that pulling off a halfway decent southern accent would have been pretty easy for her. Oh well.

"Dale the Bold", I see you're point as well in regards to the "Daisy Duke" shorts. I suppose that I also should take into consideration that Simpson is way shorter than Catherine Bach.

GADuke01