Everything posted by Julieduke
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
Julieduke replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersTiny looked and says "Who was you try to tipoff right now, it's going to work now come one getting going right now." Cue Anybody
-
The Vanilla Cherry Bean Club!
Uncle Jesse says "Yeah I do and I'll talk to them okay Daisy." Cue anybody
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
Julieduke replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersTiny grabbed her other arm and pulled out his gun and says "Now I'll take that, and your coming with me right now you sure are stubborn you know my boss still wants to talk to you as well. And drop that because I'm quite strong as well." Lefty looked at Julie and grabbed her up and looked at her and says "I'm glad you tripped kid, you made this easier and please drop that knife right now and your sure a little spitfire as well." Cue Anybody
-
The Vanilla Cherry Bean Club!
Uncle Jesse looks and says "What's wrong Daisy, are Bo and Luke brothering you about something?" Cue anybody
-
Sweating For The County
Bo says "Well I got to report to a Marine base in Texas for some training as they say and Jeb has been report Missing In Action right now as well. Which if I go to Iraq I'm not coming home with him." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
Julieduke replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLefty was running after Julie and she was keeping ahead him pretty good and she seem to have tripped over something in the swamp and he was gaining and she was trying to get back up, right now as well. Cue anybody
-
Hazzard Heartbreak
Julie looked at everybody and says "I hope Luke is better pretty soon it's quiet without at home right now." Cue Anybody
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
Julieduke replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie says "Okay, my box cutter is actually is a switchblade you what Bo bought me for my birthday this year." Cue Anybody
-
The Vanilla Cherry Bean Club!
Bo and Luke went and looked at something completely different and didn't bug Daisy anymore.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
Julieduke replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie says "Okay, but we should split up and meet back up at the jeep Daisy and besides and I just noticed there armed as well. So becareful cousin, dang it I still have to get my license renewed yet." Cue Anybody
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
Julieduke replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie says "Damm, there right there Daisy how did they find us so quickly I got my box cutter with me just in case.(What Julie keeps calling a box cutter is actually a switchblade which was a birthday present from her brother which he taught her how to use the thing as well." Lefty says "Hey there's those girls I sure hope they don't mind coming with us right now Tiny and watch those two as well you remember last time. I'll take the little blonde and you take the brunette she's your type." Cue Anybody
-
Sweating For The County
Sargent Smith left and he was going back and thought well he'll put her in touch with a Army Recruiter and thinking about his days as a Drill Sargent himself. He seen recruits that came to boot camp just like Ms. Jackson-Davenport and he wandered what fun she'll be having after a while. Bo walked in and says "Everybody I got some bad news and I'll let everybody read this letter as well even it's addressed to me right now because it's bad and you'll be missing me in less than two weeks as well." Julie looks at her brother and so does everybody else and she says "What in the world are you talking about and you know it's quite sometime since Jeb wrote us a letter I hope he's okay and just can't get his letters mailed out I know he's in Iraq." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Jump In My Car
Brian was waking up and he realized he had been sleeping for a while and it seems the nurse put a spare blanket on him he was very cold all of sudden but he didn't know when this happened as well. He seen Luke and Tom walk and he says "Oh hey, listen it's very cold in this room aren't you two cold right now I don't know what's going but I'm tired right now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
Julieduke replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLefty and Tiny was still lost when they heard Daisy start up and Tiny was driving and says "Which way do we take to get out of here and where are those girls?" Lefty says "Turn down this way we might run into them on the way out you know Wildman still wants to talk to them right now." Cue Anybody
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
Julieduke replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie says "Why don't we take the chance besides they I still haven't renewed my license yet what the chances there still here anyways." Cue anybody
-
Filed Under The Rug
Jason says "Oh come on she found me irrestible, I know I thought that samething about her as well and stop this it just might go off." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Bo says "Cooter the Marine buddy is my cousin Jeb Stuart Duke and that's what had me so upset right when I read about other than that I'm fine. Listen If I end up in Iraq I'm bringing him back when I come back. Excuse Sargent Smith but I got to tell my family his parents are gone so we are his family, and you know he was close to me and James as well." Sargent Smith says "Excuse me, just wandering are the two of you twins or something because I saw him inside with a baby girl and then I seen you outside and I was wandering how you changed so fast and was out here as well." Bo says "Yeah, were twins and that's his daughter Jamie he just found out about her less than two weeks ago and she was so unhealty and he really did a good job with her. Of course with Uncle Jesse and all of us to help out as well. Her mother really neglected her she didn't even want that baby as well and the way she treated her it showed." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Filed Under The Rug
Jason points his gun at all three and says "Excuse me but your not leaving until I say so right now and get back in there right now." Those two of other guys come up and as well but it seems that Kevin and Brian was doing there best right now. Just them it seems that Bo and Luke had pulled up and they had came in the building as well and they had noticed it seems that these two hotshot state cops needed some help right now. Bo thought it was good idea to borrow his sister's car so they didn't hear the horn as well and besides they would know what the General looked like as well he knew it was risky right now but he was determined not to let Jason get his sisters car as well. Jason looks and says "Hey Julie's here I guess she couldn't resist me Lizzy, how about that but where is she at right now she can come right up but how did she find the place as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Sweating For The County
Bo looks at Lizzy and says "Well I meant it's not my choice you'll see what I mean by nobody wants to do what this says but I can't just ignore and there's nothing anybody can do about it. Not even Boss or Rosco can tell me to stay in Hazzard right now, it's trumps what they have going here as well. You know I kind of wished I was going to Texas for a vacation for once I always wanted to go to a real cattle auction Lizzy, it sounds like fun as well. Sargent Smith where are you from originally you don't sound like it's real local now." Sargent Smith says "Dallas, Texas and I know what you mean by that Cpl. Duke and you know it's hard when you learn your best buddy is Missing In Action. Lizzy, you do know what that means by the way and it's that the Branch of the Service he or she is in they don't know where your at and Cpl. Duke's buddy way never come back and or may never be found either. I had lost a buddy that way first he was a MIA and then three years later he was Killed In Action and but they know he was gone but they never found his body either. I had was one that had to tell his widow what happened as well it was the hardest conversation to have a anybody especially his family his father always thought his son would come home but his knowing he wouldn't well it was hard on him. He died not ever having a proper burial for his son as well. You see his widow couldn't take it anymore so she had a funeral with a empty coffin she wanted his soul at rest and she always tells me when I see her if they ever find him at least he has a place to be put at now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Cocaine Wars
The last season of the show.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
Julieduke replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie says "Yeah me either, but what if they got guns with them now Daisy we'll have big trouble by then." Back at the Duke Farm Bo, Luke and Uncle Jesse are getting worried because it's been sometime since Daisy and Julie left so she could her license taken care of right now. And now it seems that Enos decision to leniet on Julie wasn't what Rosco wanted right now as well. Cue Anybody
-
Filed Under The Rug
Jason looks and says "Go ahead Lizzy, I ain't afraid of no girl oh please your the easiet of the three of you and just watch you three won't be leaving as well so you might as well walk back in there and we'll take of you okay." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
The Vanilla Cherry Bean Club!
Luke says "Listen Bo, I don't think Daisy wants to talk about this with you right now it's a girl thing okay." Cue Anybody
-
Jump In My Car
Julie says "Yeah, he was bad and the worst about fifteen years ago and I can't believe she was married to him fifteen years ago. He drown a two months old baby boy named Chris Micheal Matthews and he was a little blondie. Oh my gosh, Lizzy had a son her own husband drowned their son that would explain alot now Luke." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport