Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julieduke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Julieduke

  1. Brian says "Oh yeah, but dad caught what you said as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  2. Bo says "I thought you never ask, one question thow do I look handsome in my ACU's Lizzy? Have you shown your grandparents yet that little picture yet?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  3. Brian says "Yeah Lizzy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  4. Kevin walked in and says "Oh hey, there Bo you know I'm glad Lizzy did that to Jason he deserved he think about if he ever escapes now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  5. Brian says "You got to meet Kramer, he looks alot like the Sheriff and I wonder about that now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  6. Bo says "Yeah, but Uncle Jesse always told us only join the Marines if it's in your heart he didn't say we had to now Lizzy. Well being a Whisky Runner was a family tradition with my family as well now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  7. Julie says "You did good Bo, you know that Jason is wanted in Ohio as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  8. Brian says "Oh okay, I think I understand now kind of how Kramer always slides through Jerry's door because he doesn't want to walk through then." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  9. Bo says "Well, think of this way you'll never know if you don' try Lizzy I've learned things that I would've never known about in the Marines. And well, it seems that I think if you really want to join the Army than do it for yourself not because of anything else. That's why I joined the Marines in the first place because I wanted to Lizzy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  10. Brian says "I should've let you help, and how come the Sheriff Departments cars always end up there Luke and Lizzy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  11. Julie says "Wait a minute Brian is her younger brother I didn't know she had a brother now, this must be a shock to her now. Don't worry she'll be okay and did she kick Jason in the groin she once said that if anybody got her knee she would be that a guy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  12. Bo says "Not to worry you too much, I keep thinking about Jessica Lynch from West Virginia she wasn't on the front line Lizzy and look what happened. I hope that I never have to read a letter about my sister like that or even Uncle Jesse that would be horrible as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  13. Brian says "But I was just a kid at the time Lizzy. It's not funny and besides that hook was really muddy as well somebody keeps turning over there cars here and having them end in the Hazzard Pond as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  14. Julie says "Oh geez Uncle Jesse, Jason tried to kidnap me but she told me later that she knew her from when he tried to sell hot parts to Cooter. Oh man, you know she offered to go in my place I guess that Jason took her up on it then. I'm sorry, that's alot to deal with right now, guess what I finally remembered exactly what happened and I know I shouldn't gave him a ride in the first place I seen his picture at the post office to begin with." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  15. Bo goes and hugs Lizzy and says "I'm coming home, and I'm proud of your score as well you know it seems that Julie is really serious as well about what she wants to do are you upset about her not coming home as well someday Lizzy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  16. Brian says "Not for me, I had to wash the tow truck and it was huge at the time." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  17. Julie says "Bo, what happened to Lizzy you look upset about something right now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  18. Bo says "How did he die Lizzy, did Katie ever find out you know Jeb wrote me about Billy Andrews and said it was the worst thing he had ever seen in his life." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  19. Brian says "It wasn't worth thow, and Dad was mad as ever at me until you told him how old he was as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  20. Julie says "To try and stop someone from taking your car, it's really more stupid than Brave as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  21. Bo says "Well, listen I'm not coming home in a body bad Lizzy and who's was Katie's boyfriend and that's pretty tough as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  22. Brian says "And it worked pretty well as well, hey do you remember when I listened to your phone calls on ya." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  23. Julie says "The worst sore throat of my life and my side hurts as well you know don't try that Luke." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  24. Bo says "Well my dad was Marine, and so was Luke's and Uncle Jesse you might say it's a family tradition and besides your not going to lose me Lizzy. Did I mention I have the smartest girl in Hazzard County for a girlfriend and I'm coming back to you as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport
  25. Brian says "It will get better, believe me you know look at what I was like when I first got home when Mom died you helped me out as well. I think I was the mouthiest kid you ever met right." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.