Everything posted by Julieduke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie didn't respond at all right now she was fighting this for so long as well. Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie looks at her niece and Says "Nobody hates Sam, I wish she would see that now as well and goodnight now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie had finally passed do to the fact she hadn't eaten since lunch and the pain from the migraine she couldn't take it anymore as well. Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie Says "Goodnight Sam we both wish we could go with you now as well and take care of Clay and Angelica now as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie Says "Ashley I lost three babies and it hurt every single time it happened not so much physically but emotionally now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie looked at her cousins and brother and Says "He isn't worthy being our Uncle now. He was going to kidnapp me to Texas of all things now I don't even want to leave as well and Tracy I don't feel well right now." Cue Anybody
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "Actually there leaving Daisy." She jus Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley Says "Why I wanted that baby it's not fair now?" Cue Anybody
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "No how could you that's not even fair now." Cue Anybody
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie looked at Sam and Says "Your looking healthy how is Angelica doing today Sam." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "No I won't you can't make me now! Uncle Kyle he's trying something funny to me right now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "Goodbye Daisy and can I hold Kaylor once again." Cue Anybody
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley and Julie were still sick and it was rougher on them for some odd reason and Ashley was still upset about the miscarriage and Julie understood my the docter had her moved her as well. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "No I won't go in there with you!" Cue Anybody
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "After what you put me through you have the gall to be all friendly now well look at my rank right now I have more authority than you right now. And once I get back to my bases there is alot of people that salute me and listen and do as I say as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "If my hands were free I would hit you right now JR and I mean it as well. Hey put me down where you taking me too right now as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Soon she was ready and the Docter took her to see Clay and Cassidy and she was glad to see them as well. And then she was set to go home as well and he hands her a prescription okay this isn't three times a day and won't make you sleepy and this will work as well. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport to daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie walked away and wouldn't talk to them right now as well. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
The Docter Says "Just until you get to your father's car it's formalty now that's all." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "What I ain't marrying nobody I don't want to now that ain't fair and please this is agony now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "Daisy there is no more troubles there dropped now. It's false arrest they continue to come after me now, this is best news of my life that and Kaylor her birth and your happiness Daisy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke