Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaker1

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Breaker1

  1. Yes sir, every Friday night at 7pm. Right after was my bedtime. I remember climbing into bed and hearing that stupid theme music from Dallas come on in the living room. I could never figure out how my mom could watch such a lame evening soap opera, especially after all the high thrills of the Dukes.
  2. Got ya. I was little, but I remember my dad getting upset every time I would wear out the front wheels so quickly. He was also proud, I could outrun all the kids in the area. I was Bo on those big wheels, in a neighborhood full of Rosco's. I went through so many. My favorite ones all had the hand break on the rear wheel allowing you to do power slides. My dad bought me a battery powered siren that he installed on every one except the General. Man those were good times!!!
  3. Hello neighbor!
  4. Nice! Well, give or take. I don't know about you, but I burned up a General Lee big wheel and a few others while tearing up the sidewalks in my own little Hazzard County back in the day. Did you watch the Dukes back then, during it's original airing?
  5. Thank you everyone! I'm in Cleveland TN, just north of Chattanooga.
  6. Thank you! Glad to be here! ๐Ÿ˜„
  7. Forgive me y'all, but I just found this site. I've been watching The Dukes of Hazzard since it first aired (I was 7), and have been an absolute fan ever since! I grew up in a Mopar family and have had my share of of muscle cars. I drive/own only Mopar, and the 1969 Charger has always been my favorite, I've had a couple of them. Anyway, most people on the show who come to Hazzard county, are just passing through, but I plan on staying for a while. Looking to rub shoulders with some like-minded people on here. I hope I can give at least as much as I get on this site. Thanks in advance for puttin' up with me! Keep it between the ditches y'all!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.