Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ranger0333

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hey everybody!! I'm new to the forum, but a long time DOH fan. I have relatives that live in Baton Rouge and I had my Uncle go try and get some pics of the Team Toyota lot. I have posted one pic under the "Member Galleries". Once the Admins approve the pic, you will see one General with what looks like a camera mount on the front. Still no clear pic of the Rebel Flag on top. I'll try to post some more pics as they are sent to me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.