Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ralmcg

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ralmcg

  1. Speaking of Daisy Dukes I posted in another topic that if the shorts were cut like in the picture below CBS would probably allow Catherine Bach to wear them without panty hose. What do you think?
  2. And that episode is a favorite of mine since J.D. Hogg is dressed as a Confederate general and Cletus is dressed as a Confederate corporal. Roscoe is still dressed as the county sheriff though, no Confederate uniform for him.
  3. On the first post of the topic there is a picture of Dana Delany wearing jean shorts. If Catherine Bach wore that kind of jean shorts in the original Dukes of Hazzard I believe that CBS would not have worried about something indecent happening while she wore those shorts and therefore would allow her to be bare legged.
  4. Thank you for the welcome RogerDuke. It was an exercise in what if, since I don't know if Dana Delany would have been interested in being Daisy Duke. Here's something I heard Ms. Delany in an interview saying. She said that they were looking for a blonde to play Colleen McMurphy at first, like they were looking for a blonde to play Daisy Duke at first. Also, one of the candidates to play McMurphy was Helen Hunt. In the end it was the right decision, in both cases, to go with a darker-haired woman (i.e. Catherine Bach and Dana Delany).
  5. I was thinking about other people who could have been Daisy Duke and one name I am thinking of is Dana Delany, the star of "China Beach". She was 22 when "The Dukes of Hazzard" was cast, so she could have been cast. However, there are things that could have prevented her from being cast, besides Catherine Bach. Ms. Delany was barely out of college at that time and didn't have any experience in front of the camera as far as I know. It didn't need to be a handicap since John Schnider didn't have any, as far as I know, behind-the-camera acting before being cast as Bo Duke. But I believe that Ms. Delany wasn't mature, in acting at least, to carry a leading role in a television series at that point. I believe she needed some more seasoning as an actress before she could carry a lead role, like she did on "China Beach". On another note, here is a picture of Dana Delany in jean shorts in a deleted scene of China Beach's season four episode "The Big Bang". The scene is on the season four DVD.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.