Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. when Angela picked Daisy up Daisy was more than exited
  2. Daisy was outside waiting for Angela to pick her up
  3. "in your dreams Bo" Daisy said smileing and walked out the door
  4. Daisy was like Bo and Luke she couldnt turn down a race but there was a problem "my jeep isnt made for racing like your car or the General Jul"
  5. Rosco gave in and got her car and Daisy got out of her jeep "yeah you got your car cousin wanna follow me home"
  6. Daisy comes out of her room with cut off shorts and a western shirt on with boots and a hat "im going out with my friends ill see yall tommarow, Uncle Jesse said i could stay over and Angelas house" (sorry forgot how to spell her name) she smiled and walked you the door.
  7. Daisy nodded and drove her to the station were Rosco was thankfully "okay go talk to him"
  8. "since you got you liscnese renewed now, you wana drive" Daisy said smiling
  9. "yeah" Daisy said and drove them into town and stoped in front of a place "okay go get you liscense renewed"
  10. Okay me and my mom were bored at like midnight lastnight and we decided to make the 12 Days Of Christmas Dukes Style, nice right. and im sorry if im using anyones signature on here but we couldnt think of anything else, i swear. On the First day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see......Enos kissing Daisy On the Second day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see........... a Coltrain in a big tree On the Third day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see............the boys in the General Lee On the Fourth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see..........Boss being lazy On the Fifth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.......Cooter being Crazy On the Sixth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.........Rosco being nosy On the Seventh day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see...... the boys skinny dipping On the Eighth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.........Boss counting his money On the Ninth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see..........Cooter fixing the General Lee On the Tenth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see......the boys driving Daisy On the Eleventh day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see..........Uncle Jesse lookin' worried bout' Daisy On the Twelth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.......Enos marrying Daisy Thats it Ya'll, come back to Hazzard soon the Dukes and everyone else is waitin' for ya. DISCLAIMER: If i used anyone elses signatures or there are inappropriate lyrics to this im sorry for it.
  11. "nobody better come like last time, well lets go cousin" Daisy said pulling out of the drive way"
  12. If yall know what im talking about, i kinda thought i saw someone that looked like Denver in the movie "BraveHeart" when they showed the scenes about the guy in the bed before they kill Mel Gibson's character.
  13. Luke shudderd "cousin i dont think i wanna know"
  14. Daisy nodded "go to Uncle Jesses truck and radio them and be careful in case Left and Tiny are lurking around"
  15. Daisy nodded "and lets take the short cut through the woods so Tiny and Lefty wont catch on to us"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.