Everything posted by Bo Duke's Girl
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsSo off they walk together in their adventure
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsBo leans over and kisses Courtney on the cheek as they are walking together in their direction in the woods
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsBo:Oh I love you too,sweetheart!
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsBo:Yes! And just as pretty as you are! And they're walking arm and arm around each other
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsSo Bo and Courtney get done eating and they clean up. Then they get a shower then get dressed and go on their adventure. They go outside follow the map of the adventure
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsCourtney pats and rubs Bo's back as they are eating at the table
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsCourtney:I'm sure they would be pleased to meet you!
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsBo:"It will be a pleasure!"
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsBo sees Courtney daydreaming but doesn't want to distract her. So they eat their breakfast at the table.
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsThey sit down at the table and have their breakfast and cup of coffee!
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsThey each get their cups and go pour themselves one
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsSo Bo puts all of the pancakes on the plate and puts them on the table and they hug and wait for the coffee to get done brewing
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsBo:I picture that! It's a very pretty picture!
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsBo:Absolutely!
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsCourtney starts making the coffee and Bo is putting the pancakes on a plate. Courtney is hugging Bo leaning against his shoulder with her arms around him. Then the coffee is brewing
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsBo says "let's get up and have an adventure after we eat our breakfast!" Courtney says "that sounds like a great idea,sweetie!" Courtney and Bo start looking in the cupboards for something to eat. But the cupboards are almost bare, luckily Bo finds some pancake mix and all Courtney could find was an old piece of paper. Bo gets busy making pancakes, Courtney decides to retrieve the paper from the back of the cupboard but she can't quite reach it. Since Bo is too busy making breakfast Courtney grabs a chair and drags it over to the cupboard. Then steps up so she can reach the paper from the cupboard she notices a small object in the back of the cupboard she strains to reach it but just barely reaches it but uses her 2 fingers to reach it and drags it out where she can pick it up. Courtney says "Oh Bo look what I found! I think it's a gold nugget!" As she gets off the chair she almost forgets the paper she originally was there to get. She brings the paper and nugget to the table. The nugget is about the size of a grape and very heavy as Bo picks it up to examine it more closely Courtney unfolds the paper and squeals. Bo says "What's the matter,honey?!" Courtney says "Bo I think this a treasure map! And I think we have our adventure laid out for us!" Bo says "Let me see! Let me see!" And takes the paper to look at it more closely. And says "You're right, it is a treasure map!" Courtney: Come on,Bo finish making those pancakes and I'll make coffee and we'll start our adventure!"
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsCourtney:Oh Bo I love you too!
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsCourtney:You never know! We're pretty serious aren't we?
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsCourtney: I had a dream that you and I were getting married!
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsSo Courtney is rubbing and scratching Bo's back, Courtney: So do you want me to tell you about my dream?
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsBo:That's great!
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsBo:Am I overdoing it or do you like it like that?
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsSo Courtney gets on her knees and starts scratching Bo's back and Bo says "Oooh that fells good!" Courtney says "I love doing something nice for you Bo! If I do something nice for you would you do something nice for me? Bo "Sure! what would you like me to do?" Courtney "Can you tell me about your dream?" Bo: 'it was a dark evening I was walking in the woods. It was a dark night with a bright moon and an owl kept saying "Whoo! Whoo!" and I said 'It's Bo that's who!" I kept walking down the path, coming to the open field and stood for a moment looking at the shadows when I noticed a figure coming out of the woods, she had a beautiful long dress, beautiful long hair and she looked like an angel and as she came closer I saw who it was, it was you!"
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsCourtney says "Hi Bo! Did you sleep good last night? How about I give you a nice back massage and tell you about my dream last night!" Bo:Oh that would be nice! I had a nice dream too!" So she rubs his back and tells him
-
Bo takes Courtney camping
Bo Duke's Girl replied to Bo Duke's Girl's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsThen they wake up all refreshed!