Everything posted by katz112
-
Worst Episode ?
I believe that Robot P. Coltrane is my worst...followed by "Strange Visitor to Hazzard" is second worst. You can clearly tell they were looking for story ideas by this point......I give them credit, they were trying to extend the series...but it didn't last. Shame. I have some wonderful ideas! They should of had a contest for fans to write in for story ideas. The series might have gone another year.
- General Lee Wanted
- General Lee Wanted
-
another blooper found
In the ep "Too Many Rosco's"....when Bo, Luke, and (the real Rosco), are in the General, Luke drives.....but when they arrive at the lake, Bo is driving! I am sure this happens often....we just have to remember who starts the driving andf who ends.
-
dukes screen saver/desktop
I was wonderin if anybody knows where I can get a DOH screensaver or desktop theme for my computer? Thanks
-
My experience at Dukesfest
Hi fans, I have been watching the show since it first hit the airwaves back in 78'. I have only met one of the boys, Tom. Watched him act in a play and afterwards, he sang in the Rehersal shed. I, over the years, would catch an ep, and therefore, kept the show in the back of my mind. My last rekindle of the show got me a shocked reaction when I found out that the show is huge now! And a dukefest? What have I been missing? I always wanted to meet Jimmy Best.....and John of course, my hunk. I sure hope both of them come next year! But...as I hear there is another duke type festival in May? I have to go. Thanks for listening!
-
5TH SEASON DVD
THE 5TH SEASON OF DOH IS SET FOR RELEASE ON DECEMBER 13. FYI!!
-
typo on season 4 DVD
On season 4 DVD, look at the "Sadie Hogg Day" ep and read the words. One word is repeated twice!! Just FYI for fans... katz112
-
Rosco fans?
Anybody else a Rosco fan? Do you find yourself laughing when Rosco does his "hehehe" stuff and "cuff him n'stuff him" routine...and do you love scene where he is in???...well you are not alone.....But if you feel alone.....please respond to this email...or email me! katz112
-
Rosco ep help
Thanks for all the reply's. ep "Too many Rosco's" has him also inside the General. I will have to wait until season 5 comes out. Yes, it might have been the ep where Jessie vs Boss cars' compete. katz112
-
Rosco ep help
I am looking for an ep where Rosco tamapers with the General just before a race. I know there is one. Or if not, can someone tell me some ep's where Rosco drives or is inside the General? 1. Canterbury Crock .....etc..
-
What are the dates for Dukesfest 2006?
I am wanting to go also! I have never been to one. I guess I never realized how popular this show is.
- General Lee Wanted
-
Anybody traveling to "Cooter's Place"?
Hi fans, New forum writer here. I posted in another section saying that I am new here, but have been watching the show since it was new on TV. I have met Tom Wopat in person while he was doing a show in Michigan. I asked him if he is doing anything with John. He didn't know. That was back in 1989. (Tom freguents a theater in Augusta, MI) read about it on a website!!! The theater is only 1 hour drive from me. So, right now...I want to find out if anybody is traveling to Cooter's place to meet any of the other characters? Let me know..
-
New Movie
Hi fans, I am new to this forum....but have been watching the show since new....I wanted to put my 2 cents here about the movie. I just saw it last night due to a free TX that I got from the purchase of a video set. I unfortunately, have to say I hated the movie. It had no plot line, no follow to the show, and to top it off- it put the dukes in a position of being the mean ones. (I mean as far as wrecking everything). I found the movie to be just for the men who wanted to see Jessica Simpson strut her body around. I give it a thumbs down...fans. I wish they could do a movie with as many of the origionals as they can get and put that on the big screen! Anyway....I will always love the show...as I have been for 30 years...OOOOOPPSs....did I just give away my age? Since I am a new forum person here....my faves are: John...he is always HOT!! and loveable James Best.....he as Roscoe...gets me right there.....(Pointing to the heart). Thanks fans!