Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

snaplesugar

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by snaplesugar

  1. I don't know the chanel! What is it please?
  2. I don't know the chanel! What is it please?
  3. did anyone watch the thing on cmt where they talked to the original cast? I did and i was cool! I even wrote to Ben Jones! He hasn't answered it but he will!
  4. did anyone watch the thing on cmt where they talked to the original cast? I did and i was cool! I even wrote to Ben Jones! He hasn't answered it but he will!
  5. very funny. I saw the same show. How could he be that stupid for one. wouldn't he have or something the dude behind him? He stupidity makes me laugh. I've decovered that i watch coy and vance in order to catch the first episode of bo and lukes return! and every now and again to see coy and vance do something stupid!
  6. very funny. I saw the same show. How could he be that stupid for one. wouldn't he have or something the dude behind him? He stupidity makes me laugh. I've decovered that i watch coy and vance in order to catch the first episode of bo and lukes return! and every now and again to see coy and vance do something stupid!
  7. Oh i feel so much better now *sarcasticlly* that i talked to a amutre. But you were right on one thing. I've had made a dicition that apparently my heat hates but my head likes just fine so i think that i'm going with my head on this one!
  8. Oh i feel so much better now *sarcasticlly* that i talked to a amutre. But you were right on one thing. I've had made a dicition that apparently my heat hates but my head likes just fine so i think that i'm going with my head on this one!
  9. Sorry that you can't find it but i wish you the best of luck!
  10. Sorry that you can't find it but i wish you the best of luck!
  11. I personally never thought i was attracted to Cooter that much until last night. I had a dream where i thought Cooter died and everything and i was devistated. I cried and cried and suddenly he showed up. I threw my arms around him telling him i thought he had died and yet agian cried. Then this was a little weird. We kissed pasionatly and i really enjoyed it. When i woke up i wished the dream went on longer. I thought i was more obsessed with bo.
  12. I personally never thought i was attracted to Cooter that much until last night. I had a dream where i thought Cooter died and everything and i was devistated. I cried and cried and suddenly he showed up. I threw my arms around him telling him i thought he had died and yet agian cried. Then this was a little weird. We kissed pasionatly and i really enjoyed it. When i woke up i wished the dream went on longer. I thought i was more obsessed with bo.
  13. MY STORY IS UP ON THE PAGE!!!!!!! i'm so happy my story was posted. Thanks to who ever posted it. I'll make sure to keep the parts coming until the story is done!
  14. MY STORY IS UP ON THE PAGE!!!!!!! i'm so happy my story was posted. Thanks to who ever posted it. I'll make sure to keep the parts coming until the story is done!
  15. OK I was worried
  16. OK I was worried
  17. Happy fourth of july everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. I've been checking around the site and i don't see the fanfic link. Where is it!!!!!!!!!! Is it taken off the site. If so than NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! gurr i like fanfic!
  20. I've been checking around the site and i don't see the fanfic link. Where is it!!!!!!!!!! Is it taken off the site. If so than NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! gurr i like fanfic!
  21. I'll be patiant i just hope she and everyone else will like it!
  22. I'll be patiant i just hope she and everyone else will like it!
  23. That really sucks. I wish i could help!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.