Diaries of Circle M Re-Write and ePub downloads

Enos'sGal

Howdy, Y'all!

It's been awhile since I've visited and I really should spend more time over here! I've recently completed a re-write of one of my fanfics and I wanted to post the links. Since FFN doesn't give us the option to download in iBooks or Kindle, I've also posted the story on A03.

To read on FFN: The Diaries of Circle M

To read on A03 and/or Download to iBooks: The Diaries of Circle M

Summary: Enos's world is turned upside down when he becomes the unexpected beneficiary of a multi-million dollar estate and is sent across the country on a mysterious quest.

This story is complete and the first of a series known as "The Diaries." The re-write was done to correct characteristics of some canon characters (especially Daisy). The story was well received and I am most grateful to my readers for their support.

I'm almost finished with the third story in the series and then plan a re-write of the second story while I work on something brand new. I'm currently reading "On Writing" and wow! It's full of artistic gems on the craft of writing. I'm not even halfway through and I'm so excited to start research for my next fic! Getting started can be a real challenge and this book has given me some ideas on how to really kick start my next story with a mind-blowing first chapter.

In the meantime, please enjoy the new and improved Diaries!