Moonshine run

DixieDavenport

Jeb was in one show. Jeb Stewart Duke. He rode a motorcycle and when Bo and Luke got arrested for stealing the sword they were transporting he posed as an official took custody of them --- helped them escape. It was told in this show that he was eith the boys when they got caught. Jeb said staying on Probation in Placid County was hard enough without being in Hazzard.

As for ground rules. I'd say it would have to be in the time frame when Jesse, Boss, Rosco etc. would be in it. As for adding new characters I don't see why not. And it never said Rosco OR who caught them as best that I recall. But from High Octane and others you know revenuers and ATF were common in Hazzard at one time.

I just thought it would be cool to see in print.

Dixie

• 1 month later...

Thanks! I read that story and truely liked it. It fit Uncle Jesse and Luke.

It also hit home. I'm a lot like Luke and when my father passed away and joined my Mother I too didn't cry I was 'being strong' for the rest of the family (my kids and his 88 year old Mohter). I took comfort in the fact that after 11 years of trying to replace my Mother he had joined her.

Who knows, maybe my parents (and other relatives who would like Jesse) are all in heaven looking down on all of us sipping some of Jesse's finest. Many religions may disagree but I hope our relatives are happy in heaven doing what they enjoyed here until we can be with them again.

Dixie

We have another story about Bo and Luke's last moonshine run. It's part of The Next Generation Part II in the Fics in Progress forum. It's from the viewpoint of Daisy's daughter and Luke's daughter who are trying to figure out how Bo and Luke got caught. As they figure out the clues, there are a couple of flashbacks to show what happened.

What other site... lol.

The website I have linked on my forum profile I probably shouldn't even *have* linked here; there's no Dukes stuff on it! Or fiction/stories at all for that matter... Plenty of fictional history/culture/language stuff though...

My Dukes fic is all on dohff.net, with the exception of a couple that I have no idea where they are anymore.

Thanks for the compliments though!

• 3 weeks later...