Question

enosgal

I posted this question in the fanfiction section, but was told to try here, too. I am looking for an old story about a bank robbery I think. Anyway toward the end of the story, Cooter sneaks into Tri-County hospital and finds Enos in the recovery room and they go out together to find Daisy. Enos' patrol car had been fired upon by robbers getting away and he'd crashed. They find Daisy and she and Enos are kissing at the end. I'm not sure what happened after that, I think it was toward the end. Does anyone remember it? Or know where it is? I appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks and God bless.

I hate to even admit this, but at the same time I'm not all that sure of what happend, but given my Coltrane status around here, the odds are pretty darn good that the following happened:

A couple months back, we did some major house cleaning here at the forums involving RRs and RPs and moving stories/RPs to the proper categories, ect. Well, in the course of doing so, some stuff got deleted and it's quite possible that story you're looking for was one of the unfortunate victims. I can't retrieve the story at this point and I apologize to those who worked on it.

One of the rules in the RR section, or rather a suggestion anyway, is that anyone doing an RR should save the story offsite as well, in case something like this happens (ie, MaryAnne Has a Bad Day) and something gets lost or deleted.

Again, my apologies to those who had worked on the story.