Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "no problem"

Cassidy had woken the next morning and noticed that Trigger and her colt was up and looking for something as well, she walked in the barn and she got everything done as well when she had seen Amber there she Says "Hey Amber you never told me you was visiting now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Cassidy had woken the next morning and noticed that Trigger and her colt was up and looking for something as well, she walked in the barn and she got everything done as well when she had seen Amber there she Says "Hey Amber you never told me you was visiting now as well."

Amber said "sorry"

Amber said "sorry"

Cassidy Says "Hey listen can you believe that four years ago Mom and Dad found a five year old boy in the parking lot of the Hospital and then eight months later they had boy so that's two sons in a row. And to cut it short I am the oldest of six and in about eight or so months will be seven. I'm not exactly getting along with Dad so I'm staying with Uncle Jesse and plus Trigger last night when Lizzy and Luke got there daughter Dawn well she had a colt which I named Little Trigger he don't look like his Momma now as well."

Cassidy Says "Hey listen can you believe that four years ago Mom and Dad found a five year old boy in the parking lot of the Hospital and then eight months later they had boy so that's two sons in a row. And to cut it short I am the oldest of six and in about eight or so months will be seven. I'm not exactly getting along with Dad so I'm staying with Uncle Jesse and plus Trigger last night when Lizzy and Luke got there daughter Dawn well she had a colt which I named Little Trigger he don't look like his Momma now as well."

Amber said "cool, so hows the rest of the folks around here"

Amber said "cool, so hows the rest of the folks around here"

Cassidy Says "Well let's see Salena has four year old twins named Artan and Lucas it's a long story and Angel has a four year old son named Nathaniel it's a long story as well. Oh Ashley had four in half year twins named Daisy and Enos and My Great-Grandfather uh Congressman Julian Tropicana died four year ago as well. Ashley is expecting again and I'm engaged to Douglas and I want kids eventually but first lets take a look at Trigger's Little boy now as well."

Cassidy Says "Well let's see Salena has four year old twins named Artan and Lucas it's a long story and Angel has a four year old son named Nathaniel it's a long story as well. Oh Ashley had four in half year twins named Daisy and Enos and My Great-Grandfather uh Congressman Julian Tropicana died four year ago as well. Ashley is expecting again and I'm engaged to Douglas and I want kids eventually but first lets take a look at Trigger's Little boy now as well."

Amber said "how about that Clay boy that you told me about?"

Amber said "how about that Clay boy that you told me about?"

Cassidy Says "Oh him and Sam have four year old daughter named Angelica Brianna Duke and another baby on the way and there married almost four years now."

Amber says "ive been doin okay"

Cassidy Says "Well actually it's how my father treats me half the time I moved here because of Trigger and to help out Uncle Jesse and the fact that my father ignores me half the time ever since I got in all that trouble he can't see what I have done with my life and not only that he's thinking of running for Councilman but his high blood pressure he won't be able to take a debate you've seen them there not best for him I don't want to lose my dad as well now Amber."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.