Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "I'll check on them everyonce in awhile"

Ashley Says "Do they miss me and Matt now, Dad stopped by he was concered but Aunt Julie ignored she knows how to be stubborn now as well."

Julie Says "Daisy, I did talk to my brother and asked him to check on Micheal and the kids and he's at my house right now as well Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Ashley Says "Do they miss me and Matt now, Dad stopped by he was concered but Aunt Julie ignored she knows how to be stubborn now as well."

Julie Says "Daisy, I did talk to my brother and asked him to check on Micheal and the kids and he's at my house right now as well Daisy."

Daisy said "As long as he doesn't come to mine"

Daisy said "Thats why I won't talk to him"

Julie Says "Matt is much better than Jack, he told me would never imagine wanting to hit or cheat on Ashley now Daisy."

Ashley Says "After he checks on my cousins, he said he was going to see how my twins were doing Aunt Daisy. Dad can't accept he's my husband right now Aunt Daisy."

Julie Says "Matt is much better than Jack, he told me would never imagine wanting to hit or cheat on Ashley now Daisy."

Ashley Says "After he checks on my cousins, he said he was going to see how my twins were doing Aunt Daisy. Dad can't accept he's my husband right now Aunt Daisy."

Daisy said "I'll talk some sense into him...or try" she sighed tiredly

Daisy sighed "The doctor says as early as I am..there may be no choice..but I refuse to have the baby now"

Ashley looked and Says "You told me that you that my contraction with my twins were two far gone and also once the waterbreaks that your baby is coming as well. Aunt Daisy what if your waterbreaks with this baby you'll have to this baby how insistance are they that you have this baby girl early as well. I know you don't want an early baby again after your twins but it might have to come that as well Aunt Daisy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.