Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Salena Says "Hello" and has Jimmy walks away she gets up and attempts to kick him because she didn't think that he knew who her father was right now. The other guy looked at her and Says "Little girl, that wasn't very polite now, and now get back over there and look you have no control over the situation right now okay."

Meanwhile Angel was calling her step-brother she could tell that her grandfather didn't like what her father was telling him, and he was getting madder by the minute right now.

Mike picks up his cellphone and he Says "Hello Micheal Knight, what's going on and hello Angel hey say hello to Salena for me allright she's nice even thow I know her father and Lizzy lost me in the swamp months ago now."

Angel Says "Listen we got a big problem and it concerns Salena and my father as well, you see he kidnapped Salena thinking it was me and Grandpa is talking to him right now and not likely where the conversation is going right now as well."

Mike had woke up immediately right there and Says "What was that again Angel? Listen I'll meet you at your grandfather's house in a thirty minutes allright I think I can help a little bit now this doesn't sound good did you know that your father escaped from prison and he killed a guard while escaping he's considered armed and dangerous right now. Don't let your grandfather do anything that might endanger you or your mom or anybody else now."

Angel Says "I'll try but Mom is sick right now and the twins are fine and we got another sibling on the way as well."

Mike Says "Excuse me, again okay what's going oh please tell them playing a practical joke on the two of us now because this isn't very funny now."

Angel Says "It's no joke, Mom is six weeks pregnant right now and sick with something as well and listen why can't you let it drop with Aunt Lizzy now it's been a year Mike."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

At The Old Steel Mill, Callie had followed the guy that kidnapped Salena because she didn't like what was going on right now and she was going on instinct right now. What she didn't know was that the guy waiting for this other was none other than Jimmy Dasani as in Angel's father and what his plans was right now for Salena as well. The other was walking around and seen Callie watching in the window and he looks and Says "Hey, what the in the hell are you doing here and your that CSI sister of Julie's now oh this perfect now? We have something else to make the Sheriff bring the girls to here now." He looked at her and pointed his gun and he Says "Hand that to me right now your going to make great leverage to make your father do as Jimmy wants now Callie boy you sure don't look like Julie now."

Callie relucantly gave her weapon to him, for she knew that was break in police procedure right now as well. He had urged her inside and looks for Jimmy, and Says "Hey Jimmy, look who I found Julie's twin sister a.k.a. the Sheriff's other daughter here she was snooping and becareful with her as well." He was holding her, and instantly found her cuffs, and used them on her as and sat her down and grabbed a gag and shoved her over by Salena and Says "Don't worry I'm sure now that your father will come with Jimmy's ransom if he doesn't he'll never see you again blondie."

Back at Rosco's Julie quietly says "Lizzy my sister isn't picking up her phone as well and I getting very concerned ouch somebody slapped her just now. Oh I can feel her pain and she can feel mine just like if you pinched me she could feel that whereever she's at now."

Bo had just gotten a call and it was his sister but he was driving and hand his phone to Luke and before Luke could say who it was Julie Says "Listen not only is Salena missing, but I think Callie is as well I can't get ahold of her on her cellphone and it just felt somebody slapped me but nobody did I know Bo. You don't really understand that whole twin thing going on between how I felt her miscarriage last year, well for that matter I don't either as well. And neither does Callie, she felt what happened to me last year and it's weird so I feel like somebody slapped and they didn't then it just must've happened to our sister now Bo."

Edited by Julieduke

Salena Says "Hello" and has Jimmy walks away she gets up and attempts to kick him because she didn't think that he knew who her father was right now. The other guy looked at her and Says "Little girl, that wasn't very polite now, and now get back over there and look you have no control over the situation right now okay."

Meanwhile Angel was calling her step-brother she could tell that her grandfather didn't like what her father was telling him, and he was getting madder by the minute right now.

Mike picks up his cellphone and he Says "Hello Micheal Knight, what's going on and hello Angel hey say hello to Salena for me allright she's nice even thow I know her father and Lizzy lost me in the swamp months ago now."

Angel Says "Listen we got a big problem and it concerns Salena and my father as well, you see he kidnapped Salena thinking it was me and Grandpa is talking to him right now and not likely where the conversation is going right now as well."

Mike had woke up immediately right there and Says "What was that again Angel? Listen I'll meet you at your grandfather's house in a thirty minutes allright I think I can help a little bit now this doesn't sound good did you know that your father escaped from prison and he killed a guard while escaping he's considered armed and dangerous right now. Don't let your grandfather do anything that might endanger you or your mom or anybody else now."

Angel Says "I'll try but Mom is sick right now and the twins are fine and we got another sibling on the way as well."

Mike Says "Excuse me, again okay what's going oh please tell them playing a practical joke on the two of us now because this isn't very funny now."

Angel Says "It's no joke, Mom is six weeks pregnant right now and sick with something as well and listen why can't you let it drop with Aunt Lizzy now it's been a year Mike."

Rosco walked back to where Lizzy was sitting with Julie. Seeing the pale look on his face Lizzy knew instantly this was very bad. "It's Jimmy and he wants his girls right?" Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

After a bit more conversing Lizzy hangs up and looks at Julie. "I don't care if she's really Anita's daughter anymore I want my baby back." Lizzy says with tears in her eyes.

Soon Rosco looks up and flushes dark red looking at Angelena. "How long have you been standing there?" He asks.

Cue anyone.

Daisy came out and said and said frantically "okay Enos just called my jeeps CB, he sounded frantic and frustrated, whats wrong?!"

Daisy came out and said and said frantically "okay Enos just called my jeeps CB, he sounded frantic and frustrated, whats wrong?!"

Julie Says "One of Jimmy's friends kidnapped Salena by mistake thinking it was Angel, and now he wants both of his daughters right now I think."

Back at the Old Steel Mill, Jimmy looks at Callie and Says "Your perfect, not he'll have to do as I say you know what I have the perfect solution hey bring me the polarid camera a minute maybe a snapshot might make him believe me that I'm serious now."

Jimmy had taken the picture and gotten one of his other guys attention and Says "Deliver this to the Sheriff's house and hand this to him yourself and don't be very nice about it and tell me how many vehicles are at his house I need to know this and she sure is pretty I think she is prettier than Julie now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "One of Jimmy's friends kidnapped Salena by mistake thinking it was Angel, and now he wants both of his daughters right now I think."

Back at the Old Steel Mill, Jimmy looks at Callie and Says "Your perfect, not he'll have to do as I say you know what I have the perfect solution hey bring me the polarid camera a minute maybe a snapshot might make him believe me that I'm serious now."

Jimmy had taken the picture and gotten one of his other guys attention and Says "Deliver this to the Sheriff's house and hand this to him yourself and don't be very nice about it and tell me how many vehicles are at his house I need to know this and she sure is pretty I think she is prettier than Julie now."

Thirty minutes after Angel had called her step-brother he was there and he had Sarah and Bonnie with him as well. Angel opens the door when the doorbell rings and this man Says "Your related to the Sheriff?"

She nodds and he hands a letter and a photo to in a envelope and he Says "She's pretty sure wait for you to lose her as well."

Angel takes it and doesn't know what to say she watches as he counts the cars and gets in his own and she is just standing there in the doorway and she pass's out and drops the envelope as well. It seems that everybody that could rushed right over something had frightened Angel, and they didn't know what it was right now but they sure would like to know what in the heck it was right now.

A few minutes later, Mike pulls up and he parks and him, Sarah and Bonnie get out and they notice Angel as well and Mike Says "What happened, there some guy that just left here he cut me off getting here as well."

Rosco walked back to where Lizzy was sitting with Julie. Seeing the pale look on his face Lizzy knew instantly this was very bad. "It's Jimmy and he wants his girls right?" Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Rosco just nodded and Says "Yeah, but your not going to like what he wants me to do and with this envelope you handed me makes it worst how could he do this as well. Oh Lizzy he has Callie right now she followed the guy that snatched Salena to the Old Steel Mill and they caught her as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Rosco just nodded and Says "Yeah, but your not going to like what he wants me to do and with this envelope you handed me makes it worst how could he do this as well. Oh Lizzy he has Callie right now she followed the guy that snatched Salena to the Old Steel Mill and they caught her as well."

Back in North Carolina, Pierre Beaugregard Tropicana was with his son Rhett and his grandson Rhett Jr. and he was looking at his family picture with Rhett and Angela as kids and he Angela had married Charles Grainman but they moved out of state and they had a little girl named Sarah he wondered what his granddaughter was doing was she involved with cars somehow or even racing.

Rhett Says "Dad, you know ever since Angela died her husband had never called us just took their little girl with him and never ever came back after the funeral I miss my niece as well."

The Senior Tropicana Says "Yes, I do to as well son and it seems he didn't want to be around us anymore just told me he had a wonderful opportunity with some place called FLag and that's all I know."

Rhett Says "Dad, we should go to Hazzard County tomorrow all of the rest of the Tropicana's are coming something about Christina Tropicana's kids they are meeting and her grandkids as well."

Julie Says "Lizzy, Angel thinks her father is a fruit loop and she thinks that Congressman Julian Tropicana a.k.a. my grandfather one as well. Hey that's her term for them she don't even like the she consider Jimmy Dasani a sperm donor not even her father even he is and she considers Micheal her father. But she doesn't always call him dad, and she's been through alot she was telling me how she had took a gun safety course and she told me that in North Carolina you can be under 21 years old and buy and own a gun with a background check of course. I think she bought one, and bought just in case anybody else would try to kidnap her or anything else would happen now. She also told she's a natural and that she took another course relating to guns as well, I think my little girl is tired of being scared of her own shadow right now. And she says that worried about Molly, Faith and Hope's safety and she just wish that her real father would leave her the hell alone allreadry and that her Great-Grandfather as well. But she loves her Grandfather and she's met her Dasani Grandparents and tells me their sweet as cherry pie and she loves them but can't believe her father is their son now. Oh and as well, she told why she's so worried about her because her gun is in the glove and she was trying to make a phone call when it happened and didn't have enough time to get it out. She's also worried about Ashley,Cassidy and Ruby as well she keeps telling me how she wished her life would be normal allreadry. She also tells me that she can't believe that Ashley had her twins three early she don't care what they say about twins she thinks it was way to early for them to come."

Julie Says "Lizzy, Angel thinks her father is a fruit loop and she thinks that Congressman Julian Tropicana a.k.a. my grandfather one as well. Hey that's her term for them she don't even like the she consider Jimmy Dasani a sperm donor not even her father even he is and she considers Micheal her father. But she doesn't always call him dad, and she's been through alot she was telling me how she had took a gun safety course and she told me that in North Carolina you can be under 21 years old and buy and own a gun with a background check of course. I think she bought one, and bought just in case anybody else would try to kidnap her or anything else would happen now. She also told she's a natural and that she took another course relating to guns as well, I think my little girl is tired of being scared of her own shadow right now. And she says that worried about Molly, Faith and Hope's safety and she just wish that her real father would leave her the hell alone allreadry and that her Great-Grandfather as well. But she loves her Grandfather and she's met her Dasani Grandparents and tells me their sweet as cherry pie and she loves them but can't believe her father is their son now. Oh and as well, she told why she's so worried about her because her gun is in the glove and she was trying to make a phone call when it happened and didn't have enough time to get it out. She's also worried about Ashley,Cassidy and Ruby as well she keeps telling me how she wished her life would be normal allreadry. She also tells me that she can't believe that Ashley had her twins three early she don't care what they say about twins she thinks it was way to early for them to come."

Lizzy looks at the floor and then at her extended family around her. Seeing her baby sleeping and Angel unconscious on the couch she swallows and walks out. Cooter grabs her arm causing her to spin around. "I love you and I think you're out of your mind but...you're gonna do it anyway." He pulls her into a tight hug and then lets her go.

"I love you too daddy." She says climbing into her dad's truck and driving away.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy looks at the floor and then at her extended family around her. Seeing her baby sleeping and Angel unconscious on the couch she swallows and walks out. Cooter grabs her arm causing her to spin around. "I love you and I think you're out of your mind but...you're gonna do it anyway." He pulls her into a tight hug and then lets her go.

"I love you too daddy." She says climbing into her dad's truck and driving away.

Cue anyone.

Julie just looks and Says "How's my first born doing, oh my god dad what would've caused her to faint like that and what's in that envelope I can't get ahold of Callie right now and she usually returns her phone calls right away?"

Julie just looks and Says "How's my first born doing, oh my god dad what would've caused her to faint like that and what's in that envelope I can't get ahold of Callie right now and she usually returns her phone calls right away?"

Rosco picks up the picture and hands it to Julie.

Cue anyone.

Rosco picks up the picture and hands it to Julie.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks and Says "Oh dad, this is way too much no wonder I felt like somebody smacked me eariler look at my sisters face just now and wow. They just said if you deliver Angel, Lizzy and Molly they'll return Salena and Callie, oh dad what are you going to do right now. That would explain why Lizzy left so fast did she get the chance to see this picture I guess she knows then as well."

Julie looks and Says "Oh dad, this is way too much no wonder I felt like somebody smacked me eariler look at my sisters face just now and wow. They just said if you deliver Angel, Lizzy and Molly they'll return Salena and Callie, oh dad what are you going to do right now. That would explain why Lizzy left so fast did she get the chance to see this picture I guess she knows then as well."

"Look at the background you and I both know where this was taken. Where do you think she's gone?" Rosco says softly.

Cue anyone.

"Look at the background you and I both know where this was taken. Where do you think she's gone?" Rosco says softly.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks again and Says "The Old Steel Mill, oh that place from last year but then Garthe Knight was involved you don't think he escaped as well. He was partially behind and he knew found out a major connection as well, this can't be any good right now."

Angel was waking up, and Says "Hey there what happened, some guy came to the door and gave me that envelope and he asked if I was related to the Sheriff and he was counting how many cars there were is as well. I think he was up to something as well, I didn't trust him he had a mean look about him as well."

Back At The Old Steel Mill, Freddy heard a truck pull up and he looked through the window and it was Lizzy Jackson-Davenport getting out he didn't think she liked him so much to come here on her own, she must've found out that he had Salena.

Edited by Julieduke

Julie looks again and Says "The Old Steel Mill, oh that place from last year but then Garthe Knight was involved you don't think he escaped as well. He was partially behind and he knew found out a major connection as well, this can't be any good right now."

Angel was waking up, and Says "Hey there what happened, some guy came to the door and gave me that envelope and he asked if I was related to the Sheriff and he was counting how many cars there were is as well. I think he was up to something as well, I didn't trust him he had a mean look about him as well."

Back At The Old Steel Mill, Freddy heard a truck pull up and he looked through the window and it was Lizzy Jackson-Davenport getting out he didn't think she liked him so much to come here on her own, she must've found out that he had Salena.

Bonnie, Sarah and Mike was there and Bonnie Says "Excuse you don't mean Garthe Knight oh geez, I know that guy personally and I heard what happened to you and Lizzy still don't know how he found out about you and Micheal now."

Sarah just looks and Says "Who's Garthe Knight and Mike is just look right now as if he's remembering something right now how bad can it be now."

Mike Says "Oh Sarah, trust you don't want to meet this guy stay here let me help out Lizzy even thow she might not want me helping her out."

Julie just looks and Says "Mike, please don't interfere he might trying to get to your father through you it all makes sense maybe they didn't snatch the wrong girl after all. They might've been after Salena to get to Lizzy and Luke the whole time but why did my sister get involved dad's allreadry worried enough right now without one of his kids involved as well."

Thirty minutes after Angel had called her step-brother he was there and he had Sarah and Bonnie with him as well. Angel opens the door when the doorbell rings and this man Says "Your related to the Sheriff?"

She nodds and he hands a letter and a photo to in a envelope and he Says "She's pretty sure wait for you to lose her as well."

Angel takes it and doesn't know what to say she watches as he counts the cars and gets in his own and she is just standing there in the doorway and she pass's out and drops the envelope as well. It seems that everybody that could rushed right over something had frightened Angel, and they didn't know what it was right now but they sure would like to know what in the heck it was right now.

A few minutes later, Mike pulls up and he parks and him, Sarah and Bonnie get out and they notice Angel as well and Mike Says "What happened, there some guy that just left here he cut me off getting here as well."

Daisy said "im gonna go find Enos and me and him will help search for Salena"

Bonnie, Sarah and Mike was there and Bonnie Says "Excuse you don't mean Garthe Knight oh geez, I know that guy personally and I heard what happened to you and Lizzy still don't know how he found out about you and Micheal now."

Sarah just looks and Says "Who's Garthe Knight and Mike is just look right now as if he's remembering something right now how bad can it be now."

Mike Says "Oh Sarah, trust you don't want to meet this guy stay here let me help out Lizzy even thow she might not want me helping her out."

Julie just looks and Says "Mike, please don't interfere he might trying to get to your father through you it all makes sense maybe they didn't snatch the wrong girl after all. They might've been after Salena to get to Lizzy and Luke the whole time but why did my sister get involved dad's allreadry worried enough right now without one of his kids involved as well."

"No one is going anywhere. We'll wait here until we hear from Luke and Bo. He's not after them. He's after the same thing he's always been after. Lizzy. That's why he came after Julie twenty years ago and after Cindy last year. Trust me we just need to hang back and wait for word. Jimmy's not gonna hurt anyone just relax." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"No one is going anywhere. We'll wait here until we hear from Luke and Bo. He's not after them. He's after the same thing he's always been after. Lizzy. That's why he came after Julie twenty years ago and after Cindy last year. Trust me we just need to hang back and wait for word. Jimmy's not gonna hurt anyone just relax." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy turned to him "im not gonna let Salena get hurt, i dont trust Jimmy, im sorry if you do" with that she left the room

(oh sorry, i didnt read your post that good, sorry)

"It's not that I trust Jimmy I just know how much he cares for Lizzy." Cooter calls after her.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Daisy, please don't go searching for Salena. You know not only does he have Lizzy mad but did you forget that Luke's little girl right there and he'll do anything to find her right now and everybody forgetting about that picture of Callie as well. Listen, we to keep mind that when you tell Cosmos about what's going on try not to let try anything he's very stubborn you know."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie Says "Daisy, please don't go searching for Salena. You know not only does he have Lizzy mad but did you forget that Luke's little girl right there and he'll do anything to find her right now and everybody forgetting about that picture of Callie as well. Listen, we to keep mind that when you tell Cosmos about what's going on try not to let try anything he's very stubborn you know."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Meanwhile Lizzy had made it to the steel mill and looked around seeing three cars there. She looked through a couple windows before walking up to the door and knocking.

Cue anyone.

Meanwhile Lizzy had made it to the steel mill and looked around seeing three cars there. She looked through a couple windows before walking up to the door and knocking.

Cue anyone.

Salena and Callie looked at each other, and it seems they didn't know what this guy was going to do but Callie knew that Jimmy Dasani had killed a guard when he was escaping as well.

Jimmy Says "Well somebody better get the door and give a Lizzy and proper greeting now as well."

Salena and Callie looked at each other, and it seems they didn't know what this guy was going to do but Callie knew that Jimmy Dasani had killed a guard when he was escaping as well.

Jimmy Says "Well somebody better get the door and give a Lizzy and proper greeting now as well."

Lizzy waited about ten seconds before knocking on the door again. "I know you're in there Jimmy." Lizzy calls.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy waited about ten seconds before knocking on the door again. "I know you're in there Jimmy." Lizzy calls.

Cue anyone.

Jimmy's friend opened the door and Lizzy looks around and didn't see the guy behind her and the guy Says "Howdy, welcome home."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.