Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Matt Says "I know they told me they had to take extreme measures with my wife and Aunt Julie and if I keep dropping weight and not eating they might have to with me as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy sighed "This is what happend to Clay before he slipped into the coma....I almost lost my son and I will NOT lose my nephew..take care of your self Matt"

Daisy sighed "This is what happend to Clay before he slipped into the coma....I almost lost my son and I will NOT lose my nephew..take care of your self Matt"

A Nurse walked and Says "Mr. Johnson and Sheriff your not eating lately and Mrs. Strait will you like to have lunch with them now maybe they will eat more as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "I know too..it was me"

Matt Says "Ahh, Aunt Daisy you little sneak thanks for telling them for me I haven't had this since a month ago and well not having Ashley around the house had got me down as well. So do you know what my favorite dessert is then as well Aunt Daisy?"

Matt Says "Ahh, Aunt Daisy you little sneak thanks for telling them for me I haven't had this since a month ago and well not having Ashley around the house had got me down as well. So do you know what my favorite dessert is then as well Aunt Daisy?"

Daisy smiled "Yes"

Daisy comes in "Hey ya'll"

Matt and Rosco had their homemade Peach Pie and it was great as well.

In Julie's and Ashley's room Julie looks and Says "Okay what do you bake and how did you manage to get the docter and nurse's okay as well Daisy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.