The Bilzzard

So Doc. Applebee came over to the DukeFarm to see why Luke was like this He said " Well howdy Jesse I heard something happened to your boy

I'm so sorry but i hopefully i can figure out why this is happening to Luke.",

So Luke and Bo was trying to figure out why Luke Can't feel his legs the Only logical explation that Luke could come up with is that his Hypothermia

is the cause of it " Bo I wish this hadn't of happened to me I don't understand Oh No Cuz what about the Farm Uncle Jesse can't afford the Morgage for it cause of the Snow this is only gonna make it worse " Oh lord Bo how are we gonna save the farm now ," Then Bo said " I don't know Luke but uncle Jesse will think of something i bet.

Meanwhile Jesse was saying to Doc. Applebee how Luke was protesting in the snow yesterday to save the farm ended up catching hypothermia now he can't feel his legs or his feet ", then the Doc Applebee said " Jesse i tell you i can't believe that it actually snowed in Hazzard this has got to be the worst Winter we ever had and i'm sorry Jesse about Luke.

Then Jesse showed the Doc into the boys room Luke was so confused , sleepy , and weak Doc said " Howdy boys Luke your Uncle Jesse just told me that you are sick with Hypothermia you lost feeling in your legs ",

then Luke said " Yes unfortunetly Doc i can't move at the moment i hope this goes away i don't wanna be like this forever and my legs was working fine yesterday i felt them just fine what in the heck happend ?"

Doc Applebe checked Luke. And he got a smile on his face and said Luke you ain't gonna die. But you are parlised but with a lot of work you will be able to walk again. I will set up the appoments for Phyical Theropy and I will get back to you as soon as I set it up. Thanks Doc Luke Said. Doc Applebe walked out of the boys room and he filled Uncle Jesse in on what was going on.

• 3 weeks later...

Next Day, Uncle Jesse went to check on Luke. He walked into the boy's room and said Luke how are you feeling this morning. I.am good Uncle Jesse I still can't feel my legs. Just then the Phone rang and Uncle Jesse went to get the phone. He picked it up and said Duke Farm Jesse Duke Speaking. Hi Jesse this is Doc Applebee I called to tell you that I set up Luke's phyical Theropy. His Thopary starts at 1:00 Today at the tRI- County Hoapital. I will be there to show you where to go. Doc AppleBee Said. Ok Doc we will be there. Uncle Jesse Said.

• 4 weeks later...

So Come 1:00 that afternoon Uncle Jesse took Luke over to Tri-County Hosp. and he was so nervous he didn't know what to think " Uncle Jesse do you think that this is such a good idea should i worry "?

Then Uncle Jesse said " Now Luke you want your legs to work again don't ya ", it'll be hard at first but you'll get used to it after awhile i doubt they'll work you too hard on your first day look on the bright side when done with the theraphy you can walk again. Then Luke turned and laughed :D:p " I guess i'm being silly i just hate the fact that this had to happen to me with you almost losing the farm it just doesn't seem worth it i mean ...... how are you gonna pay for the hospital bills "?,

Then Jesse said " Luke will you not worry about that the farm i can live without it you are more important even though you have always been the worrier in the family. but everything will work out fine okay boy." Then Luke said " Okay Uncle Jesse i'll try just ....... i'm scared Uncle Jesse.... i don't... i can't help but worry my mind is tellin' me that i'll be stuck like this . Cue Jamanda

• 2 months later...

Bo and Daisy are waiting on Uncle Jesse so they go and see Luke after he is talking to Uncle Jesse. Bo says" That must be hard to get over a broken leg and all, he has woke me up plenty of times over the past few weeks." Daisy says " It probl;ay wakes him up at Night , Bo and he'll be walking before you even know it."

Bo and Daisy go to see how Luke is doing and Bo is asking so when are you going to walking again.

Cue Kitty

Bo and Daisy are waiting on Uncle Jesse so they go and see Luke after he is talking to Uncle Jesse. Bo says" That must be hard to get over a broken leg and all, he has woke me up plenty of times over the past few weeks." Daisy says " It probl;ay wakes him up at Night , Bo and he'll be walking before you even know it."

Bo and Daisy go to see how Luke is doing and Bo is asking so when are you going to walking again.

Cue Kitty

• 2 months later...

Bo had seen that it was snowing pretty hard out there and he wandering on how Maudine was doing, so he put his coat on and took a flannel blanket with him and went out to the barn to cover Maudine. She was cold and trying to grin and bear the weather the best she could, she wasn't used to snow. In fact nobody was in Hazzerd , he couldn't remember the last time that it had snowed. Uncle Jesse had said it had snow a few years before he was born the last time time they had a bad blizzerd. And he had said that storm they had lost some of the livestock during the storm, and that he had seen some the animals huddle up together keeping warm. He was battling the wind after talking to Maudine and them he went back into the house.

Cue Kitty

So in the farmhouse Luke was resting from his first theraphy session and friends let me tell ya it was not easy he had a hard time and the worst is the fact that he has to do it for 6 weeks before the feeling comes back ",

Meanwhile in the living room Uncle Jesse was explaning to Bo and Daisy about Luke's condition why it is gonna take awhile before he starts walking again ", Bo was the first to ask why Luke got paralyzed and Uncle Jesse said " Well um the Doc said it was because of the Hypothermia blocking his nerves ", then Bo said " Do you think Luke will ever be able to feel his legs again ?", Uncle Jesse said " well it's gonna be alot of hard work on Luke's part but Doc Applebee feels that Luke has a good chance

and he also said that we should see some results in 6 weeks .

When Bo heard that he couldn't believe it " 6 weeks that is crazy Luke is gonna go nuts he has to be able to walk sooner than that ", Daisy said " Uncle Jesse do you think Luke will be stuck like this or will get better cause i know it would just crush him if he was stuck like this .

• 4 months later...

Daisy says "Don't worry Bo everybody knows that Luke is stubborn and he won't let that happened. Besides I remember when Uncle Jesse was blind he knew it wasn't going to last and it didn't he even out smarted the Bank Robbers not being able to see them."

Bo says " I don't remember that right there, Daisy."

Daisy says "You was at the Nascar circuit at the time, and everything worked out fine at the time anyways. You should heard what Uncle Jesse did to the engine being blind."

Bo says " That don't sound like he gave a tune-up now Daisy."

• 1 month later...

Luke was at home and upset that he couldn't walk but he was going to get through it. As Uncle Jesse always says "Your Duke, and your determined as well." But lately it was just hard to keep that mind with everything going on, he missed driving and going to the Boars Nest and all that stuff and what he helped on the farm this chair ain't going to help right now.

Julie had decided to come over to talk with her cousin and see how he was doing right now. She had missed seeing him in the Boars Nest and it just wasn't the same thing as before. Everybody missed him infact, she had this card that everybody had signed she had hoped this wil help lift his spirits right now.

Julie walks in and sees that Uncle Jesse is here, and she ask's him how is Luke doing these days. Uncle Jesse had told her that he is a little down right and missing everything he used to before and he wished that he could walk and that he is going to therapy right now.

Julie says "Do you think a this card, from everybody and a visit will help Uncle Jesse.".