The Vanilla Cherry Bean Club!

13 Year old Daisy Mae Duke was very exicited when she got up for school first she was going to see her new boyfriend Enos Strate and second she was the newest member of the new club made up of 13 year old girls named Julie, Angel, Christy, and Kayla and it was her cousins that suggested she join the club and she was scared the other girls wouldn't like her and reject her request but instead they invited her right in the club

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 Year old Daisy Mae Duke was very exicited when she got up for school first she was going to see her new boyfriend Enos Strate and second she was the newest member of the new club made up of 13 year old girls named Julie, Angel, Christy, and Kayla and it was her cousins that suggested she join the club and she was scared the other girls wouldn't like her and reject her request but instead they invited her right in the club

Angel see's Daisy, Christy and Kayla and she says "Hey everybody were going to have fun this year right."

Cue Anybody

Angel see's Daisy, Christy and Kayla and she says "Hey everybody were going to have fun this year right."

Cue Anybody

Daisy says "HECK YES" she was wearing a plaid western shirt tucked into her jeans and she had a belt on with a shiny buckel and she was wearing cowboy boots and since all of her friends were country people they thought i to be fashionable

Daisy says "HECK YES" she was wearing a plaid western shirt tucked into her jeans and she had a belt on with a shiny buckel and she was wearing cowboy boots and since all of her friends were country people they thought i to be fashionable

Julie says "Listen, I hear that all the 8th graders are going try to outprank each other this out to be fun."

Cue Anybody

Angel says "This is going to be good, I had them change the combo on his locker on him told them he forget watch him try to get in with a different lock on it now!"

Cue Anybody

Daisy could almost imagine what her friends were doing right now when her cousins came up to her and she could tell that was about to ruin everything

Daisy could almost imagine what her friends were doing right now when her cousins came up to her and she could tell that was about to ruin everything

Bo says "Daisy your going to late come on, you know Uncle Jesse doesn't like when were late coming home and how come Hughie can't get into his locker right now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.