Filed Under The Rug

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lizzy laughs and swims away with Bo on her tail.

Cue anyone.

Meanwhile Julie and Jason are in her Trans Am, and she says "You want to see some real driving that all those Tarheels ain't never seen before now."

Jason says "Okay, but please you can't top my father Cotton Darling he was one of the best Nascar drivers around."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Meanwhile Julie and Jason are in her Trans Am, and she says "You want to see some real driving that all those Tarheels ain't never seen before now."

Jason says "Okay, but please you can't top my father Cotton Darling he was one of the best Nascar drivers around."

Julie says "Hey Jason, are these guys that took your car they must've dropped yours off they sure are following me pretty close I was thinking of showing them the swamp are you game with me. There not getting my car, that's clear and I got a full tank in here as well this could go on forever right here!"

Jason says "Let's see get car stolen, and take a tour of the Hazzard Swamp not exactly in my plans but who makes plan anyways Julie?"

Julie says "Well okay, but there not catching up to me that's for sure I was wandering I'm kind of busy can radio my brother and cousin and tell them what's going on right now I think I might need a little bit of help here. You know they might've seen me when it happened to you that's what I'm really scared of right now."

Julie says "Hey Jason, are these guys that took your car they must've dropped yours off they sure are following me pretty close I was thinking of showing them the swamp are you game with me. There not getting my car, that's clear and I got a full tank in here as well this could go on forever right here!"

Jason says "Let's see get car stolen, and take a tour of the Hazzard Swamp not exactly in my plans but who makes plan anyways Julie?"

Julie says "Well okay, but there not catching up to me that's for sure I was wandering I'm kind of busy can radio my brother and cousin and tell them what's going on right now I think I might need a little bit of help here. You know they might've seen me when it happened to you that's what I'm really scared of right now."

Back at the pond Bo slips behind Lizzy and wraps his arms around her. Lizzy smiles to herself and turns to face Bo. When she sees his serious look the smile slides from her face and she becomes confused. "Something wrong Bo?" She asks.

"Not wrong per say just different." He replies.

"What?" Lizzy asks pushing hair out of her face. Bo stays quiet and leans in. Sensing some sort of secret Lizzy leans in as well. Bo lifts a hand and cups Lizzy's cheek but right before their lips touch a call comes over the radio for Bo. Lizzy pulls a way with a challenging smirk before bolting toward the shore with Bo hot on her tail.

Cue anyone.

Back at the pond Bo slips behind Lizzy and wraps his arms around her. Lizzy smiles to herself and turns to face Bo. When she sees his serious look the smile slides from her face and she becomes confused. "Something wrong Bo?" She asks.

"Not wrong per say just different." He replies.

"What?" Lizzy asks pushing hair out of her face. Bo stays quiet and leans in. Sensing some sort of secret Lizzy leans in as well. Bo lifts a hand and cups Lizzy's cheek but right before their lips touch a call comes over the radio for Bo. Lizzy pulls a way with a challenging smirk before bolting toward the shore with Bo hot on her tail.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Hang on Jason, their not getting my car that easy not without a few stratches along the way now."

Bo says "Lizzy come on Luke needs us right now and I don't trust that Jason Darling right now."

Lizzy nods grabbing a towel from the back seat of the General and toweling off before handing it to Bo. She pulls on her jeans and then tosses her shirt in the backseat climbing in the window.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy nods grabbing a towel from the back seat of the General and toweling off before handing it to Bo. She pulls on her jeans and then tosses her shirt in the backseat climbing in the window.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Okay, Luke wants us to meet him at Hazzard Swamp to go and check out his car right now."

"Good." Lizzy says. After Bo had toweled off and gotten dressed the pair slid into the General and drove down to the pond. When they stopped and slid out Lizzy's jaw dropped.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Oh geez, they stripped it clean even taking the fancy tires off his car."

"That's gonna take a while to fix." Lizzy says noticing the front half sticking out of the swamp. "Better call Dad to get his tow truck out here and let Julie and Jason know we found it."

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Well this will hard for him to take here I'll break it too him gently and call your father Lizzy as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.