• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy woke up and it was very dark

Julie was awake as well but she had been crying thinking about Patrick, and the special way she gets him to go to sleep when he's fuzzy at night.

Meanwhile Uncle Jesse and Enos has picked up the babies and they noticed the mess in the house and Uncle Jesse is wandering did the girls leave the house like this. And he noticed both of the girls purses were here and there cars were as well they couldn't left peacefully now. Uncle Jesse called the Sheriff and reported what happened and he was waiting for Rosco to come out to the farm so they could talk about it as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie was awake as well but she had been crying thinking about Patrick, and the special way she gets him to go to sleep when he's fuzzy at night.

Meanwhile Uncle Jesse and Enos has picked up the babies and they noticed the mess in the house and Uncle Jesse is wandering did the girls leave the house like this. And he noticed both of the girls purses were here and there cars were as well they couldn't left peacefully now. Uncle Jesse called the Sheriff and reported what happened and he was waiting for Rosco to come out to the farm so they could talk about it as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy was crying about Aimil and Kara, she wanted them back and she wanted to be in Enos's arms and holding her girls and she didnt want to marry Milo she wanted to marry Enos.

Daisy was crying about Aimil and Kara, she wanted them back and she wanted to be in Enos's arms and holding her girls and she didnt want to marry Milo she wanted to marry Enos.

The Sheriff had came out and he looked around and says "Jesse Duke, you always keep the house this messy but definitly looks like there's been a scuffle here and you say that Julie and Daisy didn't pick up the babies from my sister she told me that she was worried about it. Well mostly, because she didn't know how Boss would take three squalling infants in his house at one time now."

Jesse says "As compared to the one she married now!"

Cue Anybody

The Sheriff had came out and he looked around and says "Jesse Duke, you always keep the house this messy but definitly looks like there's been a scuffle here and you say that Julie and Daisy didn't pick up the babies from my sister she told me that she was worried about it. Well mostly, because she didn't know how Boss would take three squalling infants in his house at one time now."

Jesse says "As compared to the one she married now!"

Cue Anybody

Rosco just kept looking around and said it lookes like they were kidnapped and asked Bo, Luke and Jesse if they knew anyone or any two people that could have done it

Rosco just kept looking around and said it lookes like they were kidnapped and asked Bo, Luke and Jesse if they knew anyone or any two people that could have done it

Jesse says "Well Daisy broke up with Kevin and he said "You'll Regret This" but I'm pretty sure his cousins are the Beaudry's so maybe him and Milo stopped by and kidnapped them as when we was gone and the babies was at your sisters. Oh by the way I can't get Patrick to stop crying here it's like he knows that his Mommy is missing. And Aimil and Kara why Bo and Luke are having a terrible time trying to get those two asleep as well there not very happy at all. Hey Rosco do you mind trying with Patrick, maybe he'll like you better right now he's very unhappy as well."

Cue Anybody

Jesse says "Well Daisy broke up with Kevin and he said "You'll Regret This" but I'm pretty sure his cousins are the Beaudry's so maybe him and Milo stopped by and kidnapped them as when we was gone and the babies was at your sisters. Oh by the way I can't get Patrick to stop crying here it's like he knows that his Mommy is missing. And Aimil and Kara why Bo and Luke are having a terrible time trying to get those two asleep as well there not very happy at all. Hey Rosco do you mind trying with Patrick, maybe he'll like you better right now he's very unhappy as well."

Cue Anybody

Rosco sighed "ill try"

Rosco got Patrick to sleep within seconds

Jesse says "Hey Rosco can you put him in his crib before he wakes up and listen the boys are having a hard time with Daisy's twins can you help with them as well. You have the touch I guess but I'm worried about my girls right now I hope it wasn't Milo Beaudry and Kevin O'Neill(Patrick's Father) they might try a shotgun wedding on them. You they would drive them to Tennessee before they even knew it."

Cue Anybody

Jesse says "Hey Rosco can you put him in his crib before he wakes up and listen the boys are having a hard time with Daisy's twins can you help with them as well. You have the touch I guess but I'm worried about my girls right now I hope it wasn't Milo Beaudry and Kevin O'Neill(Patrick's Father) they might try a shotgun wedding on them. You they would drive them to Tennessee before they even knew it."

Cue Anybody

Rosco took the twins and got them to sleep and put them in there cribs "well if it is them two do you know were they would take Daisy and Julie"

Rosco took the twins and got them to sleep and put them in there cribs "well if it is them two do you know were they would take Daisy and Julie"

Bo and Luke looked and they knew before they had been there before but they couldn't believe that Kevin did this right here. He did seem a little cold and didn't even bother holding his own son which is what bothered them about Kevin.

Uncle Jesse says "You know we do know where it's at in fact Milo almost married Daisy there a few years ago. How did you get the babies to go to sleep got a secret with babies or something."

Cue Anybody

Bo and Luke looked and they knew before they had been there before but they couldn't believe that Kevin did this right here. He did seem a little cold and didn't even bother holding his own son which is what bothered them about Kevin.

Uncle Jesse says "You know we do know where it's at in fact Milo almost married Daisy there a few years ago. How did you get the babies to go to sleep got a secret with babies or something."

Cue Anybody

Rosco said he didnt know then he said "thats pretty low of them two we have to go to Tennessee and get them back but how are we gonna get there before the weddings" little did they know that the next day was going to be the weddings

Rosco said he didnt know then he said "thats pretty low of them two we have to go to Tennessee and get them back but how are we gonna get there before the weddings" little did they know that the next day was going to be the weddings

Jesse says "Hey Bo and Luke, why don't the two of you head out early and make up sometime and Rosco can talk to Boss and explain the problem as well. I'll stay here with the babies we can't leave those three by themselves now, Rosco do you think Lulu would come over here or do you think she would watch them tomorrow while I go out and look for there Momma with Bo and Luke?"

Cue Anybody

Jesse says "Hey Bo and Luke, why don't the two of you head out early and make up sometime and Rosco can talk to Boss and explain the problem as well. I'll stay here with the babies we can't leave those three by themselves now, Rosco do you think Lulu would come over here or do you think she would watch them tomorrow while I go out and look for there Momma with Bo and Luke?"

Cue Anybody

Rosco nodded "shed be happy to watch them, but it will take awhile to get to Tennessee"

Rosco nodded "shed be happy to watch them, but it will take awhile to get to Tennessee"

Jesse says "I figured that, but I want the girls back and I know them usually the wedding is the very next day and I knew I didn't trust Kevin now. Can he get removed from his job for doing this right here Rosco."

Cue Anybody

Jesse says "I figured that, but I want the girls back and I know them usually the wedding is the very next day and I knew I didn't trust Kevin now. Can me get removed from his job for doing this right here Rosco."

Cue Anybody

probably and i suggest since Daisy is involved you take Enos with ya" Rosco said and then everyone went on there way and they got to Tennesse by the morning

probably and i suggest since Daisy is involved you take Enos with ya" Rosco said and then everyone went on there way and they got to Tennesse by the morning

Kevin came in and woke up the girls and he had undone Julie's cuffs only to leave on for the time being and untied Daisy and looks at them and says "Inside that box is two wedding dress's and each of you pick one and your getting married in a couple of hours now we don't need no fancy wedding party it will be just us and the minister and my cousins and my father and they'll watching for any fast getaways from either of you two now."

Julie says "I'm not marrying you Kevin, and you can't make me marry you either okay."

Cue Anybody

Kevin came in and woke up the girls and he had undone Julie's cuffs only to leave on for the time being and untied Daisy and looks at them and says "Inside that box is two wedding dress's and each of you pick one and your getting married in a couple of hours now we don't need no fancy wedding party it will be just us and the minister and my cousins and my father and they'll watching for any fast getaways from either of you two now."

Julie says "I'm not marrying you Kevin, and you can't make me marry you either okay."

Cue Anybody

Daisy was the same "and you cant make me marry Milo"

Daisy looked at her "im sure he would if we dont do what he said"

Awhile later they were at the church and the preacher had just said "if anyone opposes this wedding speak up"

Lizzy sighed as she pulled up to the church looking around. She spotted both Julie and Daisy inside with the Beaudrys and Kevin. Lizzy smirked and slid a smoke bomb into her pocket and walked inside. "That would be me. It's illegal to force a marriage in Tennessee. It's abuse of human rights and there for if brought in front of the right judge can be grounds for divorce." Lizzy says.

"We'll just see about that." One of the Beaudrys said pulling out a shot gun.

"Yeah we will." Lizzy pulled the pin and rolled the ball up the aisle as smoke began to pour out of it. "Run." Lizzy called wandering up the aisle making sure both girls had gotten safely out.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy sighed as she pulled up to the church looking around. She spotted both Julie and Daisy inside with the Beaudrys and Kevin. Lizzy smirked and slid a smoke bomb into her pocket and walked inside. "That would be me. It's illegal to force a marriage in Tennessee. It's abuse of human rights and there for if brought in front of the right judge can be grounds for divorce." Lizzy says.

"We'll just see about that." One of the Beaudrys said pulling out a shot gun.

"Yeah we will." Lizzy pulled the pin and rolled the ball up the aisle as smoke began to pour out of it. "Run." Lizzy called wandering up the aisle making sure both girls had gotten safely out.

Cue anyone.

When all three girls were safely in the Mustang Lizzy had secretly borrowed from her father Lizzy gunned the engine and roared out of the parking lot and down to Georgia. Once passing the Georgia state line Lizzy looked at both the girls and frowned. "I owe you both the biggest apology in the world." Lizzy says her southern accent being a lot softer and less prominate than it had been. "I can not tell you how sorry I am for getting mad earlier or for leaving like a did. A few days ago and a few years ago. No Julie I'm not pregnant. I guess I should explain though. When I was 17 I was dating Matt Benson. The big bully. I know. Everyone warned me that he was no good. I should have listened I didn't and now I wish could have changed that. A few weeks before I left Matt and I had this really romantic date. My father was really against it. I hated it. Absolutely resented him for it. At the end of the date we ended up at the Sweetwater motel just across the county line. At first I was against it but he was a sweet talker. He talked me into it. A few weeks later right before I left Hazzard my father found out. He went ballistic. I was 17 I shouldn't have slept with the kid. The pregnancy test you found Julie wasn't from this year it was from then. Cooter hated it. He knew it was Matt's. I was getting sick every morning, how could I not be. I was 17 and pregnant. The day I left Hazzard was the day my father and I got into it. If I wasn't going to marry Matt and fess up that it was his kid the least I could do was get rid of it. I refused. I said that the kid deserved to at least grow up with it's mother. Cooter wouldn't hear of it. Told me Mousy was in his name since he gave it to me and I was only 17. I had to hand over the keys and get the heck out of town if I refuse to give the kid up. I heard he spread a rumor around that I was going to my mom's parents out in Cali. I just...I couldn't bring myself to tell all of you that I had indeed screwed up and everyone was right. Matt knows he has a kid but he wasn't nothing to do with her." Lizzy says trying to hold back tears.

"Wow Lizzy I..." Daisy starts.

"I know it doesn't explain everything but it's a start. After I deboarded the plane in Cali I ran into a friend's friend's step-father. My own step-father would have taken me in but I said I had to do it on my own. My friend's step-father loved my southern accent. Took me out to lunch and forced me to explain the situation. Next thing I know I'm in a talent agency reading the script for some small parts. I got signed the next day and from there's it's really history. I got a few small parts here and there and then I landed the lead roll for the biggest movie of the year. Unfortunately I was 6 months pregnant. I turned it down. The filming would last to long and it wasn't fair to anyone. It premiered about four months after Belle was born. That's her name by the way Annabelle Leslie Jackson. I refused to give her my father's last name. I doubt anyone outside of Hazzard besides my friends in Atlanta and my agent know my last name is still Jackson-Davenport. Everyone else just thinks it's Jackson. After Belle was born things picked up again. I lost the baby fat and I was back shooting. I met a stunt man on one the films and he's become like a father too her. Uncle Fred, loves that little girl to death. She's with my step-dad right now. I had to make sure my little girl's godmother didn't get herself killed, Daisy. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but...you'll get her if something happens to me. I called that day and was really mean to you because it was either that or my father would tell everyone I was dead. He said you break off your connections in Hazzard or I'll tell everyone you're dead and you won't have anyone here. I'm so sorry. I really am and I hope that at the very least you'll get some insight on what's been going on." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.