Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Lizzy sighed and finally told Julie that she was pregnant then she went back in the house and into Daisys room and Lizzy huged Daisy and Daisy wasnt expecting that

Julie says "Wow, that's big news but how is the producers going to take this news Lizzy? But personally I worried about Kevin and what he said as well. This could be trouble for us I don't know I just don't trust him right now."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Wow, that's big news but how is the producers going to take this news Lizzy? But personally I worried about Kevin and what he said as well. This could be trouble for us I don't know I just don't trust him right now."

Cue Anybody

a couple of days later everything got a little better for the girls then one day Julie and Daisy were alone at the farm cleaning and having a girls time and Lulu was watching Aimil, Kara-Lee, and Patrick

a couple of days later everything got a little better for the girls then one day Julie and Daisy were alone at the farm cleaning and having a girls time and Lulu was watching Aimil, Kara-Lee, and Patrick

Kevin had drove over to Tenn, to meet with his Beaudry cousin's and he told them how Julie Duke had broke off the engagement and how she went and told she was only seventeen when she got pregnant as well.

Kevin says "Listen Milo, I Understand you her cousin foil your wedding attempt with Daisy Duke but what if you and your brother come with to there house and hope that the boys and Uncle Jesse are gone. Because there pretty feisty and there's no way in heck I could handle both right now and besides were going to get those shotgun wedding's after all cousin."

Milo says "Well okay, but listen what if there family follows them to Tenn and trys to get them back and what about your son I heard about."

Kevin says "I don't want him, I'm going to work on another baby afterwards besides he insistance perfect like I wanted after."

After a few hours Kevin had his Beaudry cousin come with him, and they was at the Duke farm to surprize Daisy and Julie and he knew they had to block them in as well.

Cue Anybody

Kevin had drove over to Tenn, to meet with his Beaudry cousin's and he told them how Julie Duke had broke off the engagement and how she went and told she was only seventeen when she got pregnant as well.

Kevin says "Listen Milo, I Understand you her cousin foil your wedding attempt with Daisy Duke but what if you and your brother come with to there house and hope that the boys and Uncle Jesse are gone. Because there pretty feisty and there's no way in heck I could handle both right now and besides were going to get those shotgun wedding's after all cousin."

Milo says "Well okay, but listen what if there family follows them to Tenn and trys to get them back and what about your son I heard about."

Kevin says "I don't want him, I'm going to work on another baby afterwards besides he insistance perfect like I wanted after."

After a few hours Kevin had his Beaudry cousin come with him, and they was at the Duke farm to surprize Daisy and Julie and he knew they had to block them in as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy and Julie were cleaning the kitchen and laughing and didnt hear anyone pull up

Daisy and Julie were cleaning the kitchen and laughing and didnt hear anyone pull up

Kevin had opened the side door and walked in and Julie says "Kevin get out of our house, we broke up and then she seen the Beaudry's walk in the front door as well."

Kevin says "Were getting married Julie, like we talked about and your coming with me as well and come over here I need to do something so you don't get away from me now. And there's pair for Daisy as well you know being a cop sure does come in handy sometimes."

Julie says "This is kidnapping you do know that right I'm not coming with you Kevin, I don't care and I'm not marrying you and what about Patrick?"

Kevin says "His name is Kevin, and I don't want him your Uncle can raise that kid and we'll have another one and plenty more."

Cue Anybody

Kevin had opened the side door and walked in and Julie says "Kevin get out of our house, we broke up and then she seen the Beaudry's walk in the front door as well."

Kevin says "Were getting married Julie, like we talked about and your coming with me as well and come over here I need to do something so you don't get away from me now. And there's pair for Daisy as well you know being a cop sure does come in handy sometimes."

Julie says "This is kidnapping you do know that right I'm not coming with you Kevin, I don't care and I'm not marrying you and what about Patrick?"

Kevin says "His name is Kevin, and I don't want him your Uncle can raise that kid and we'll have another one and plenty more."

Cue Anybody

just then Daisy screamed "im not marrying you Milo i have little girls with Enos, there names are Aimil and Kara and im marrying Enos, NOT YOU!"

just then Daisy screamed "im not marrying you Milo i have little girls with Enos, there names are Aimil and Kara and im marrying Enos, NOT YOU!"

Milo had blocked in Daisy and waited for Kevin to take care of Julie.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Kevin had tackled poor Julie and had cuffed her hands behind her back and walked her out and tossed something at Milo as well and she says "I hope you know these work Milo you just might need these are harder to undo than rope now and don't leave no note to there family let them wander."

Julie was trying to slip away but everything she was useless because Kevin, had a strong hold on her and she didn't know that Beaudry's was his cousins. This was what her family didn't trust about him now.

Kevin says "Come on Julie, quit struggling me your coming with me and your going to be my wife pretty soon sorry I had to get so rough with you right now but I just couldn't take your no."

Cue Anybody

Milo had blocked in Daisy and waited for Kevin to take care of Julie.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Kevin had tackled poor Julie and had cuffed her hands behind her back and walked her out and tossed something at Milo as well and she says "I hope you know these work Milo you just might need these are harder to undo than rope now and don't leave no note to there family let them wander."

Julie was trying to slip away but everything she was useless because Kevin, had a strong hold on her and she didn't know that Beaudry's was his cousins. This was what her family didn't trust about him now.

Kevin says "Come on Julie, quit struggling me your coming with me and your going to be my wife pretty soon sorry I had to get so rough with you right now but I just couldn't take your no."

Cue Anybody

Daisy was crying "Milo no please im not going with you i dont care"

Daisy was crying "Milo no please im not going with you i dont care"

Milo had caught what Kevin had tossed at him and he looked at his brother and said "I need some help she always been feisty. Listen I'll hold her and somebody out these on okay so we don't get her trying to sneak out and were going to have a wedding now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy was all tied up now and couldnt move

Julie says "That's not very fair Kevin oh come on I guess they ain't taking any chances please don't make me come with you and we have to pick up the babies what is Lulu going to say when we don't show up now."

Kevin says "I don't really give a damm Julie your still coming with us to Tennessee and were going to be married after all."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "That's not very fair Kevin oh come on I guess they ain't taking any chances please don't make me come with you and we have to pick up the babies what is Lulu going to say when we don't show up now."

Kevin says "I don't really give a damm Julie your still coming with us to Tennessee and were going to be married after all."

Cue Anybody

Daisy was fighting against Milo but it didnt work and by the afternoon they were on there way to Tennessee

Daisy was fighting against Milo but it didnt work and by the afternoon they were on there way to Tennessee

Julie looks at Daisy says "I should've locked the doors like Uncle Jesse said this isn't very fair I don't want to marry Kevin, I really don't Daisy I'm too young to get married right now and I'm scared these cuffs hurt there too tight. At least they didn't gag us like Lefty did to me last year but it took them twice to catch us but it wasn't fair my ankle was broken and they shot you in the arm as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie looks at Daisy says "I should've locked the doors like Uncle Jesse said this isn't very fair I don't want to marry Kevin, I really don't Daisy I'm too young to get married right now and I'm scared these cuffs hurt there too tight. At least they didn't gag us like Lefty did to me last year but it took them twice to catch us but it wasn't fair my ankle was broken and they shot you in the arm as well."

Cue Anybody

"im scared to Julie im sorry im not as tough as i make you think i am but i cant be right now, i cant marry Milo, i wanna marry Enos" Daisy said crying

"im scared to Julie im sorry im not as tough as i make you think i am but i cant be right now, i cant marry Milo, i wanna marry Enos" Daisy said crying

Julie says "Well be tough together I don't want to marry Kevin, and you don't want to Milo and besides they have to undo how they have tied up and me handcuffed and will make a run for it and besides Lulu will realize that were not there to pick up the babies and she call Uncle Jesse and the boys and Enos even don't worry he'll take care of the girls while your gone or even he'll come to rescue us as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Well be tough together I don't want to marry Kevin, and you don't want to Milo and besides they have to undo how they have tied up and me handcuffed and will make a run for it and besides Lulu will realize that were not there to pick up the babies and she call Uncle Jesse and the boys and Enos even don't worry he'll take care of the girls while your gone or even he'll come to rescue us as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy smiled "thanks Jul, and i hope Enos and the others come and i know they will"

Daisy smiled "thanks Jul, and i hope Enos and the others come and i know they will"

Julie Says " We'll Stick together okay, besides I think the car is stopping right now."

Just then Kevin gets out and so does his cousin does as well, and they open the doors and Milo grabs up Daisy and says "Oh look my bride has returned Pa, were going to have a double wedding it seems that Julie is marrying Kevin as well. This will be great but they sure are feisty thow he had to tackle her she was hard to get to but I think she's just a wildcat that's all."

Julie had noticed that Kevin opened the door and grabbed her out and she says "Hey your hurting my arm, and I still don't want to marry you and this isn't even fair I'm handcuffed here."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says " We'll Stick together okay, besides I think the car is stopping right now."

Just then Kevin gets out and so does his cousin does as well, and they open the doors and Milo grabs up Daisy and says "Oh look my bride has returned Pa, were going to have a double wedding it seems that Julie is marrying Kevin as well. This will be great but they sure are feisty thow he had to tackle her she was hard to get to but I think she's just a wildcat that's all."

Julie had noticed that Kevin opened the door and grabbed her out and she says "Hey your hurting my arm, and I still don't want to marry you and this isn't even fair I'm handcuffed here."

Cue Anybody

Daisy was still crying "im not marrying you Milo, go to hell"

Daisy gave up she couldnt fight anymore

Julie had left her box cutter in her pocket she was surprized that Kevin didn't take it from her he was a cop after all. Julie looks at Kevin as him Milo are taking her Daisy to room and they was looking for gags they was tired of hearing there protests right now.

Julie says "No please don't I hate this."

Kevin didn't say anything just put the gag in her mouth and says "Cat got your tongue oh I let you have your knife it's not very helpful with handcuffs sorry there too tight."

After that Kevin and Milo walked out of the room and one of them locked the door as well and they went to talk leaving there woman where they left them as well.

Cue Anybody

Cue Anybody

Julie had left her box cutter in her pocket she was surprized that Kevin didn't take it from her he was a cop after all. Julie looks at Kevin as him Milo are taking her Daisy to room and they was looking for gags they was tired of hearing there protests right now.

Julie says "No please don't I hate this."

Kevin didn't say anything just put the gag in her mouth and says "Cat got your tongue oh I let you have your knife it's not very helpful with handcuffs sorry there too tight."

After that Kevin and Milo walked out of the room and one of them locked the door as well and they went to talk leaving there woman where they left them as well.

Cue Anybody

Cue Anybody

Daisy was wishing that someone would hurry up and come

Daisy was wishing that someone would hurry up and come

Julie looked at Daisy and wandered how she was doing, she just fell asleep just the way she was and looked and noticed her cousin was asleep as well.

Back At The Duke Farm, Bo and Luke come home and they notice that front door and side doors are wide open and it was mess in the kitchen and the dishes were still dirty as well. And suds on the floor as well but what really concerned him both of his cousins cars were still there but they couldn't find Daisy and Julie right now. Uncle Jesse got a call from Lulu asking him to pick up the babies saying it's been hours since they drop them off either the two fell asleep or they forget about and she called Enos about this as well.

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.