Raytown In Hazzard : The Wedding of the Century

Bo's Crush

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iola: Oh no silly' date=' the doc says im due for a baby next month.

Cue juileduke[/quote']

Rosco says "Next month, you mean the weight your having trouble losing isn't just weight but your pregant."

Iola says "Ya, I didn't even know I had no morning sickness did everything just right and everything you know what Rosco. I think we should name the baby Wyatt after Wyatt Earp the famous lawman."

cue Bo's Crush

Rosco: Iola' date=' I have no idea who thinks lawyer i think we should name him Rosco p. Coltrane jr. or name it after Boss.

Iola: well, i thibk its up to the mother to decide dont you,

boy what a argument i wonder what they'll name the baby?

cuejulieduke[/quote']

Rosco says :Okay, honey do you know what your having right now did the docter tell you yet?"

Iola says "No honey, he says I going for an ultrasound and he'll be able to tell and he surprized I didn't come to see him sooner."

Rosco says "Okay, I got a bet for you then it's a boy I pick the name and if it's a girl you pick the name well anyway Mama's going to happy to hear she's going to be a Grandma. You know what I just realized after this little agruement here you're feisty and I like that it you and it's quite okay if our child is just like you Iola Boylen Coltrane in more ways that one."

Iola says "Well, thank you Rosco Pervis Coltrane I appreciate that very much and I didn't think that your Mama is going to be happy and so my Mama when I tell her about the baby."

cue Bo's Crush

Rosco: your momma i never met your momma' date=' iola.

Iola: you will as soon we get a trip to raytown.

Rosco: Oh good grief.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Iola says "You know J.D. told me you have a vacation coming up and I would like to tell her in person that I'm pregant and before the baby's born honey."

Rosco says "Do we really have to Iola!"

Cue Bo's Crush

Balladeer: You see Rosco is thinking that Iola mother is just like his and he hasn't told her about the baby coming yet.

Cue Bo's Crush

Rosco looks at Iola says "Honey I haven't exactly told Mama about the baby yet and if we tell your Mama before her she won't talk to me then."

Iola says "I told her today about the baby and you know what she is happy and she is requesting a granddaughter to spoil and if you want to name the baby after her she'll be honored."

Cue Bo's Crush

Rosco: Or how about that' date=' I like that name. Dont you think so Iola.

Iola: Hmm.. Oh, yes, well let's get Thelma's opion.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Iola called up Thelma and the phone rang awhile and finally she picked and up and says "Duke residents sorry don't know where Bo or Luke is at the moment."

Iola says "Silly, it's me Iola listen I am eight months pregant and just found out. Well we and Rosco what do you think of us naming our baby if it's a girl Thema Lou."

Thelma says "I would be honored just hope she doesn't take her father, that child is allreadry going to have enough problems with the Coltrane name."

Iola says "That's not funny Thelma!"

cue Bo's Crush

Iola: Oh... well I knew that.

Thelma: uh huh .... sure.

Thema says "Now Look, Rosco is your Prince Charming and there ain't no other guy for you I seen the way you acted towards the very first you met and you got to get him to stand up to Boss Hogg thow. Even Flash speaks before Rosco says anything and it's not good and how is Freddy and Juliet doing anyways and does Freddy know he has a little brother or little sister on the way yet."

Iola says "I haven't told him yet and it seems that he just talks about Juliet everytime he calls Rosco."

Thema says "Oh he's in love Iola, I remember when Carl was courting me and he was excited to see he left he locked his car key in the house and had to unlock the door to go get his car key he told me."

cue Bo's Crush

Iola: thelma' date=' you've told me that story.

Thelma: Oh, well, this time you better listen instead of making them crafts of yours.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Iola says "Yes, Thema I will listen better and I was thinking what do you think of a Great-Grandchild coming allreadry."

Thema says "Well, it hasn't sunk it yet and you know I love Cassidy to pieces she is so cute I miss when the kids were little."

cue Bo's Crush

Iola: dont ever tell that to Vint.

Thelma: Ok ' date='vut how old were you?

cue juileduke[/quote']

Iola says "And Please don't tell Rosco that either or Naomi she'll think it's cute and everything knowing her and go and tell her Vinton as well."

Thema says "So what do you think of Juliet and Freddy getting married it will be the wedding of the century according to Freddy he is so darn confident."

Iola says "I know what you mean Thema and I told Mama about the baby before I called you and she was so happy about it that she was crying."

cue Bo's Crush