A Few Good Bad Guys

MaryAnne

*raises an eyebrow* "You mean stand on one foot only?" *gives a shrug then stands on only left leg, arms out a little to the sides for balance...* "Great now I feel like a flamingo..."

"Heh heh, yer doin' fine." *lets Alex hold that pose for a few moments* "Okay, good. Now stand and balance on your right foot."

"Heh heh, yer doin' fine." *lets Alex hold that pose for a few moments* "Okay, good. Now stand and balance on your right foot."

*Julie whispers "This would be funny to video and upload to youtube and let everybody watch this I got my cameraphone and it's a video feature as well. You know, I know Uncle Jesse wouldn't appreciate this but nobody in town will be to keep their mouth shut about this right here."

*Cooters whispers "This is pretty funny, I wonder what B.B., L.B., Hillary, Dixie and Lori would think about this right here guys."

*Luke whispers "I thinks is wrong to post this on youtube."

*Julie whispers "Like it was wrong for Alex to post a video of me trying to dance in heels for the very firsttime I was at the Boars Nest on teen night and land into the table and everybody thought it was pretty funny."

cue Maryanne

*arms still out... raises an eyebrow again then jumps from left leg to right one, again arms out to maintain the balance...then looks at MaryAnne...* "Okay, so now what? Is this to test my reflexes or what?" *looks at MaryAnne curiosly...*

*arms still out... raises an eyebrow again then jumps from left leg to right one, again arms out to maintain the balance...then looks at MaryAnne...* "Okay, so now what? Is this to test my reflexes or what?" *looks at MaryAnne curiosly...*

"Yeah, something like that." *grins to self and checks off an item on the clipboard* "Okay, you can put your foot down.... Now, put your left hand in, take your left hand out. Put your right hand in, take your right hand out. Do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around..."

:deputy:

"Yeah, something like that." *grins to self and checks off an item on the clipboard* "Okay, you can put your foot down.... Now, put your left hand in, take your left hand out. Put your right hand in, take your right hand out. Do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around..."

:deputy:

*raises an eyebrow then lowers arms and foot, feeling like a donkey head might appear over own head any moment...blushing a moment, clearing throat and crossing arms over chest* "Yes as a matter of fact I can... but that doesnt mean I'm going to..." *glances at the clipboard* "What's next on your clipboard?"

*raises an eyebrow then lowers arms and foot, feeling like a donkey head might appear over own head any moment...blushing a moment, clearing throat and crossing arms over chest* "Yes as a matter of fact I can... but that doesnt mean I'm going to..." *glances at the clipboard* "What's next on your clipboard?"

"Oooo...shows defiance to authority figures..." *makes a note* "I'm assuming this means you refuse to do the hokey pokey?"

(for the purpose of this RR, I will be playing as Lex Hogg instead of Hilery Davenport).

*walks up to bullition board, browsing and sees MaryAnne's ad.* This should prove interesting. *grins, looking down at leather vest shirt and leather pants.* I'm sure there's already at least one guy who has applied. I wonder if I can be a distraction and see if a girl could apply? Cousin Boss would flip and so would my brother Cletus! *laughs*

(Hilery is mentioned previously without permission)

*gives a nod, arms still crossed over chest...* "Yup...I don't hokey nor do I pokey."

"And you probably won't turn around either. Awrighty then. Quiz time. A mean Atlanta cop is standing in front of you with a loaded .44. You have one chance to get out of the situation by doing the hokey pokey. Would you?"

"And you probably won't turn around either. Awrighty then. Quiz time. A mean Atlanta cop is standing in front of you with a loaded .44. You have one chance to get out of the situation by doing the hokey pokey. Would you?"

*considers the answer carefully then gives a smile* "Oh I'd do a dance all right but not necessarily the hokey pokey."

*considers the answer carefully then gives a smile* "Oh I'd do a dance all right but not necessarily the hokey pokey."

"Any other dance might get you killed. The hokey pokey would probably catch the cop off guard enough for you to make a break." *shakes head, making notes on the clipboard* "I'm having some doubts about your sense of survival Alex..."

*walks into the bookingroom in time to hear question and answer.* I'm sure he'd do a dance all right Deputy. He'd probably do the funky chicken! *laughs, leaning up against a nearby post*

*glances up at the new arrival* "The hokey pokey, the funky chicken, Gimmie Three Steps... it's all the same. Um...if you're here for the bad guy try outs, I'm gonna be a few more minutes with this applicant. Unless he totally bombs the next question."

"Any other dance might get you killed. The hokey pokey would probably catch the cop off guard enough for you to make a break." *shakes head, making notes on the clipboard* "I'm having some doubts about your sense of survival Alex..."

"Oh I've got a strong sense of survival but bad guys do take risks MaryAnne and frankly any dance would distract the cop whether it be the hokey pokey, the funky chicken or even a waltz! The last thing a cop would expect would be any sort of dancing."

*laughs* Wait my turn? You have got to be kiddin'. I'd rather cut in line, cause bad girls don't wait their turn. Would you if you were packing a .45 or another weapon and weren't afraid to use it? *continues standing against post, grinning, watching.*

*hears that and turns to the "bad girl" then goes over to her and takes her by the shoulders, spinning her around and puts her hands against the post, doing a fast frisk and takes the mentioned weapon, looking it over and then takes it over to the Deputy handing it to her...* "Little girls shouldn't play with guns Deputy, and now what was it you were saying about my sense of survival?" *smiles*

*elbows Alex hard as he goes to hand weapons over to the deputy. Then brings fist around and hit's Alex inm the face, grabbing gun, spins it, and puts it in waistband, then places knife in pocket.* Touch me again, and you'll regret it, physically and financially. Brian ain't the only one with family in the sheriff's office. Cletus is my brother, and Boss is my cousin, and you know how Boss loves money.

*elbows Alex hard as he goes to hand weapons over to the deputy. Then brings fist around and hit's Alex inm the face, grabbing gun, spins it, and puts it in waistband, then places knife in pocket.* Touch me again, and you'll regret it, physically and financially. Brian ain't the only one with family in the sheriff's office. Cletus is my brother, and Boss is my cousin, and you know how Boss loves money.

*Grabs Lex by the scruff of the collar, takes her gun from her waist band tossing it off to the floor, grabs one hand pulling it behind Lex's back, hauls her butt up to the holding cell, throws her in, shuts the door, locks it and steps back. Points a finger at the young girl with authority*

"Congratulations! You've won the official Hazzard County Bad Girl Bad Dumbass award. I don't care if your related to the freakin' president of the United States. You come waltzing in here pullin' crap like that, you're gonna stay in my jail until I'm damn well and ready to let you out! UNDERSTOOD?!"

*Grabs Lex by the scruff of the collar, takes her gun from her waist band tossing it off to the floor, grabs one hand pulling it behind Lex's back, hauls her butt up to the holding cell, throws her in, shuts the door, locks it and steps back. Points a finger at the young girl with authority*

"Congratulations! You've won the official Hazzard County Bad Girl Bad Dumbass award. I don't care if your related to the freakin' president of the United States. You come waltzing in here pullin' crap like that, you're gonna stay in my jail until I'm damn well and ready to let you out! UNDERSTOOD?!"

*rubs face, having been punched and can't help but grin...steps closer to the bars and shakes head making a tisking noise as he folds his arms over his chest smiling as he stares at the prisoner...*

"Well congratulations on your award! I'd say you were most deserving of it..."*leans closer to the bars, the smile fading a little, dark eyes growing serious...* "By the way, bad guys are supposed to be have strong instincts and brains Lex Hogg. First off, you dont announce in a police station that youre armed and number two, as the good Deputy pointed out..." *motions a moment over the shoulder to MaryAnne...* "It doesn't matter who you know or dont know, after all neither Cletus nor Boss is going to help you now, are they? And for the record, I dont smack women even if they hit me first, consider yourself lucky in that respect."

*starts laughing histerically* Hey deputy, Alex, here's one for ya: Least I know the diffference between a real gun and a historical nonfiring 1860's replica. *Points to gun on floor* If ya notice, there's no firing pin, and it sure as hell ain't my .45. That's out getting a professional cleaning and the barrel redone.

*While chaos goes on inside the booking room, a black-clad Coltrane loiters on the courthouse steps just a few moments longer. After hearing Doc's teasing remarks about unspeakable torture...smiles at her, then gathers her up in a warm embrace, and plants a full-on, face-sucking smooch*

Mmmph!! *breaks the kiss with a breathless gasp, then grins* "Doc, you keep talkin' like that, and I'll nevah get anythang else done today. Now g'wan in there, and give Alex a run for his money."

*While chaos goes on inside the booking room, a black-clad Coltrane loiters on the courthouse steps just a few moments longer. After hearing Doc's teasing remarks about unspeakable torture...smiles at her, then gathers her up in a warm embrace, and plants a full-on, face-sucking smooch*

Mmmph!! *breaks the kiss with a breathless gasp, then grins* "Doc, you keep talkin' like that, and I'll nevah get anythang else done today. Now g'wan in there, and give Alex a run for his money."

It seems that Julie, Bo, Luke and Cooter are at the garage and Julie glances over at Brian kissing Chance and she says "Oh I know he's a Coltrane but he sure is cute why did she get him on day like this Bo. It;s just not fair that's all I know I'm going to flirt with Alex Jackson when I see him right in front of Brian and see what he does."

Bo says "Sis, neither Alex or Brian is worth all that trouble and besides I don't think Uncle Jesse would approve of either one."

Julie says "Well, he's not in charge of my love life Big Brother I am."

*starts laughing histerically* Hey deputy, Alex, here's one for ya: Least I know the diffference between a real gun and a historical nonfiring 1860's replica. *Points to gun on floor* If ya notice, there's no firing pin, and it sure as hell ain't my .45. That's out getting a professional cleaning and the barrel redone.

*laughs humourlessly* "HAHAHAHAHHA! You know what? Your brain has no firing pin. Meanwhile, this water pistol I carry..." *points to own holstered .38* "fires water with a lot of lead in it." *returns to the lobby floor of the booking area, picking up Lex's maybe-fake-.45-that-she-claims-isn't-hers-but-was-oh-so-willing-to-announce-she-had-it-in-the-first-place on the way. Puts the gun down on the desk near Boss's office. Since it's apparently fake it shouldn't be a problem.*

"Now where the hell was I before I was so rudely interrupted?" *looks at Alex* "Oh yeah, you and your sense of survival. Awright, I won't dock you so many points on that question since you acknowledge taking risks and apparently you'll do whatever jig you have to, to get away from the cop. Now..." *looks at clipboard for next question*

"Okay, the following questions come from a well documented and thorougly researched test. This will determine just how bad of a bad guy you are. First question: You witness a theft committed by a friend. Do you...

a. Turn him in for his own good?

b. Confront him, telling him to put it back?

c. Congratulate him?

d. Ask where your cut is?

*laughs humourlessly* "HAHAHAHAHHA! You know what? Your brain has no firing pin. Meanwhile, this water pistol I carry..." *points to own holstered .38* "fires water with a lot of lead in it." *returns to the lobby floor of the booking area, picking up Lex's maybe-fake-.45-that-she-claims-isn't-hers-but-was-oh-so-willing-to-announce-she-had-it-in-the-first-place on the way. Puts the gun down on the desk near Boss's office. Since it's apparently fake it shouldn't be a problem.*

"Now where the hell was I before I was so rudely interrupted?" *looks at Alex* "Oh yeah, you and your sense of survival. Awright, I won't dock you so many points on that question since you acknowledge taking risks and apparently you'll do whatever jig you have to, to get away from the cop. Now..." *looks at clipboard for next question*

"Okay, the following questions come from a well documented and thorougly researched test. This will determine just how bad of a bad guy you are. First question: You witness a theft committed by a friend. Do you...

a. Turn him in for his own good?

b. Confront him, telling him to put it back?

c. Congratulate him?

d. Ask where your cut is?

*grins watching MaryAnne...then turns to look at the prisoner...* Don't worry there Less Hogg, the chipped beef on toast will help your poor idle brain." *then turns back to MaryAnne and nods.* "Youre right we were so rudely interrupted." "listens to the question and a grin comes to the blond man's face* "The answer is D! Where's my cut?" *chuckles*

*raises an eyebrow, looping her arms around Brian's neck, pretending to give this serious considation* Well, Let's see....fight what looks like half the population of Hazzard over this bad guy position ....or spend the day with you and a very long physical....what a choice to make...or maybe i'll just use the fifty you gave me to hire one of these villian wannabes for some Grand Theft Coltrane.